Chapter seven- mistakes.

Your point of view.
—————————
I was loading everything up in my car so we can go to the hotel for Vidcon.

"I hope driving to the hotel isn't an issue with you." Tyler stated packing the last item into the car and closed it.

"No way! I know my way around this place plus I know where it's at it's no big deal!" I brushed off.

It was silent up until Tyler stopped me in my tracks. "Look... before we get stuck in a car for ten minutes I want to apologize for what I did.. a few nights ago." Tyler said.

"Tyler... Tyler! It's okay my dude it was just.. a reflex? You know after what's happened to you your mind isn't in the right place." I told him.

His face fell and he smiled. "Yeah, Yeah defiantly." He smiled.

"We better get going." I say getting in the drivers side. Tyler agreed and hopped in and off we went.
——————
As soon as we arrived at the hotel we went into our separate rooms and unpacked. I heard a knock on my door and I quit packing to see who it was. I gasp and open the door.

"Evan!! Holy crap!" I tell him going in for a hug.

"Wow! You are tiny." He says letting go.

"Haha, Yeah." I tell him.

Evan shoots me a look and shuts my door.

"Are you alright? You don't seem like you're doing okay." Evan says worried.

I give him and look and sighed. I grabbed his wrist and sat him down on the bed. I hopped up and faced him.

"I.. do have a little issue that's been bothering me." I started. "So.. a night or two ago... Tyler and I did an asmr video... then when Carrie came home and I went to my room and... Well out of nowhere Tyler kissed me!" I explained.

"He kissed you!" Even explained visibly pissed. "Ugh we told him not to do this! This is why I said this was a bad idea." Evan states.

"What's a bad idea?" I asked.

Evan sighed and sat right back on the bed next to me.

"Years ago we added a woman to our crew and he dated her and they broke up and had a huge fight which resulted in a huge Twitter feud." Evan explained.

"Oh yeah! I remember that." I recalled.

"Yeah and so since he's been with Riley for ever now we figured adding another female companion wouldn't be so bad especially with Craig talking so highly of you.. now we only have had you on the crew for six months and he's already smothering you." Evan says.

I shook my head. "Evan no you don't understand... I don't think he got what he was doing.. I don't even think he knew he did it until last second I mean he is heartbroken and probably just going through a "I need to get over her." Phase is all.. he did apologize to me if that means anything." I explained to him.

Evan looked into my eyes and sighed. "Well if he isn't trying anything else then I guess it's fine." Evan said getting up from the bed. "I'll let you finish unpacking if you need me, I'm just one door over." Said Evan exiting my room.

I smiled and continued packing.
—————————-
Tyler's point of view
—————————-
"You kissed her?" Lui said shocked.

"Yeah yeah it was a mistake, mistakes were made but I can't help the feeling that I felt something." I admitted.

"You felt something?" Nogla asked.

"Like butterflies when she stared into my eyes.. but I shouldn't feel this way I really haven't spoken to her and this trip to her place was so just get out..  but within those hours of getting to know her I felt like I've known her for years and everything about her... every little detail is just amazing she's so breath taking it's amazing." I explain to the both of them.