Chapter Fourteen.

Your point of view.
———————————
Makeup, done. Hair, done. Photos, done. I've everything for now, now the final thing is to graduate tonight. I'm back at the hotel just looking at myself in the mirror with my cap and gown on. It's so unreal that I've made it to this point not knowing that Daria wasn't going to be here. Carrie, Daria and I always talked about graduating together and throwing one huge party.. now it won't be the same without her. Carrie and I did our photos together though it was empty without her in them with us. I think everyone is aware as to why we are so distant from everyone today as for it is very bitter sweet.

A stray tear rolled down my cheek and onto the floor. I do my best not to smear my makeup and not to cry, though it's very hard. A knock on my door is what snapped me out of my thoughts. I sighed and took my cap and gown off and neatly placed it onto the bed and made my way over to the door. I opened the door without looking to see who it is because I'm just not in the mood. But to my surprise it was Tyler standing at my door with flowers.

I smiled as more tears brimmed my eyes.

"Awwwe hooneeeyyy." Tyler cooed as he wrapped his arms around me.

He guided me into my room and shut the door where I freely cried into his chest. Tyler stood there with me and stroked my hair and calmly told me that he's here for me and that it'll be okay. We parted from the hug and Tyler wiped my tears with his free hand.

"I brought you roses because I know how much you love them and I know how hard this day is for you." Tyler calmly told me.

I smiled and sniffled. I wiped the remaining tears off of my face and sighed. Tyler went to go find something to put the flowers in. I sat on my bed and waited for him to get back.

"Hey Ty, can you go into the bathroom and grab my makeup wipes?" I asked him.

"Uughhh. Sure?" He answered questionably.

"Uuhhhh." I hear from the bathroom. Which earned a giggle from me.

Tyler finally came out with two things of wipes, baby wipes and makeup wipes. I smiled and grabbed the makeup wipes and thanked him. I grab the hand held mirror that's laid out on the bed side table and start taking off my makeup seeing it's ruined. Tyler then returned and sat next to me on the bed and watched me.

"Thank you for being so sweet to me." I told Tyler.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I be? You're a goddess." He complimented.

I smiled and shook my head. "Stop it you!" I joked.

I successfully took all my makeup off and set the mirror down and closed my wipes. Tyler then swooped me into his arms and laid back, making me laugh.

"You know everything is going to be okay right?" Tyler asked calmly.

I took a deep breath and exhaled and nodded. "Yeah, I know it's just hard." I said.

"It will be, but we're here for you and Carrie." Tyler said as he planted a kiss on the top of my head.

I smiled and looked up at him. "I know you guys are, and we both are highly thankful." I sighed in relief.

Tyler sat up and sat me to the side so he could stand up.

"I'll let you get ready, we'll be waiting for you." Tyler said exiting my room.

I sat there on the bed and I sighed. I got up and headed to the bathroom and redid just my eye makeup and lipstick.
——————
All of us made it to the school in one piece. Carrie and I split ways to sit in our assigned seats in front of the stage while the families sat on the bleachers. I heard my mom call out Carrie and I's name and we both turned around as she snapped a photo. We both looked at each other and rolled our eyes and laughed.