Chapter eleven.

Your point of view.
—————————
I pulled into the hotel parking lot and rushed inside the lobby. I sped walked to the bar to see Tyler sitting in a booth all alone. I sighed and walked over.

"Hey Ty.." I said quietly.

Tyler looks up at me in shock.

"Y/n.... I thought you didn't want me around." He sighed.

I frowned and slid in the chair in front of him. "I didn't think you'd want me around either with you ignoring me and all." I sighed.

There was an awkward silence until I broke my silence.

"You know, you could have told me Evan was being an asshole and wouldn't let you talk to me... Tyler we are adults there's no reason why Evan got in the way of our friendship.. plus you really didn't have to lie to me about it." I told him.

Tyler uncomfortably shifted and looked into my eyes.

"I was just.. Ive just gotten upset that you told Evan what happened knowing how he is... not that I'm mad anymore, I actually felt horrible ignoring you after a while and as for me not telling you the truth earlier.. Craig and Carrie didn't want me to tell you and have you knock Evan on his ass." Tyler explained.

"Well, I do want to knock Evan on his ass but since the truth was told I do feel better I was just worried about you, now later when I see him you're going to have to hold me back.. anyways if you're not mad anymore.. why'd you walk out of the event?" I asked him.

Tyler stayed silent and shook his head. "Marcel said that there was a possibility of Evan trying to get me away from you so he can score.. and I don't know it struck a nerve I guess." He sighed.

"Struck a nerve? In what way?" I asked him.

Tyler turned a slight shade of red and let out a nervous laugh. "Aahhh I may be a little crazy about you, nothing major." He said.

I was shocked. My face turned a slight shade of pink and I laughed.

"C- crazy? About.. me?" I was shocked.

Tyler nodded his head and smiled.

"I mean if you'd like... and don't mind.. I'd love to take it slow with you and get to know you more.. you're stunning to me and if we can keep this from Evan I'm sure this can turn into something beautiful." Tyler confessed.

"Oh my... well.. I'd love that Tyler I really would." I smiled.

"Good.. we should get back to the panels?" Tyler questioned.

"Mmm not quite, hopefully Carrie covered for me and said that I have a family emergency." I laughed.

"Sooo, What you're saying is we can grab something to eat, talk and then head back?" Tyler smirked.

"Exacaattllyyy, oh and by the way, me and Evan? Hah, not in a million years." I winked and stood up with Tyler and headed out for some lunch.
——————
Carries point of view.
——————
"Where's Tyler and Y/n?" Evan asked.

Drake and I exchanged looks.

"Well... y/n.. had a family emergency.. apparently her brother broke both of his arms and the younger came down with a horrid case of the flu." I told him.

"Oh jeez.." Evan says.

"Oh yeah, chunks everywhere apparently he nearly died.. TWICE. So she's there with him." I smiled.

"Wow.. okay well that explains y/n case what about Tyler?"

"He also looked a bit sick I'm sure we left to go lay down." I said quickly.