Chapter - 4 Welcome Tyler!

Your point of view
——————————
I wake up to my alarm blasting at seven sixteen a.m.. even though I don't have school I still have to take my brothers to school. I roll over to check my phone to see if Tyler has texted and he hasn't.. I hope he's okay. I fling the covers off of me and I waltz down stairs to see the cats eating and both dogs sitting by the sliding glass door which is my back door.

I shuffle through the dining room table and the chairs to open it up for them so they can use the bathroom. I don't have to leave for another five minutes so I have time. I grab my sonic the hedgehog cup and placed it under my keurig machine and placed a coffee in it and let it brew. I started laughing because every time I use my keurig I start thinking of that one guy that shouts "YOU WANT SOME COFFEE" over and over again.

I lean against the counter and sigh at this unbelievably huge house for one person. It's two stories with a pool and a hottub with three rooms.. THREE for only ONE person to be here.. well one and when Carrie moves in. Of course we didn't know what the future held and I guess it's okay seeing that it's room for the animals.

I look over at the glass door to see Zeros nose against the glass door and Bubbles hopping behind him. I giggle and I slide open the door.

"You guys hungry?" I asked.

They both ran up to me and Zero started doing his usual talking. I laughed and grabbed their bowls and poured food into them and set them down in front of them. I check the time, "Oof I gotta go." I say as I grabbed my car keys and my coffee. "Now be good! Especially you Tumbles and Muffin, you have a scratching post USE IT not my couch thanks byyyee." I say as I shut the door.

I walk over to my car and get in and buckle up and I pause.

"Did I seriously just speak to my cats? Good lord the crazy cat lady stage is happening." I mumble to myself as I press the button to start my car.

——————————
I arrive at my parents house where I see two boys standing in the driveway. They come running down and they hop in Eli gets in the front seat while Koda gets in the back, we switch everyday so they won't fight on which seat they get. Eli gets the front seat in the morning and Koda gets the front seat in the afternoon, so far it's been doing good.

"Gee sis you look like a hobo!" Eli squeals.

I look down to see that I'm wearing a hoodie and yoga pants.

"Eli, I'm sure that hobos won't be wearing yoga pants." Koda protested.

"I dunno about that, gotta do what you gotta do to get ya money." I say with a wink.

Koda understood what I meant and shivered and laughed.

"Hmm I'd wear yoga pants too if I could get money! Like a dollar with each pair I put on!" Eli confidently answered.

I bit my lip trying not to laugh but Koda's wide eyed, mouth open expression killed me and I lost it.

"What's so funny?!" Eli asks.

"Nothing, you'll understand when you're older." Koda says.

"Understand what?!" Eli yells.

"Oh hey look at that! School!" I interrupted.

I pull into the parking lot and the boys exited out of the car.

"Have a good day babies! I'll see you at three!" I yell out to them.

They both smile and gave me a thumbs up. I never thought I'd love my younger brothers so much before I was always close with my oldest brother I guess I grew out of that teenage angst stage and got over the fact that I always wanted a baby sister.