Chapter Nine.

*these are the school uniforms I will mention somewhere in the story I blocked out the faces because I have no clue who these girls are I just got it off google lol enjoy!*

Your point of view.
——————————
"So... you're saying Tyler is not saying one word to you?" Asked Carrie.

"Yeah! We all even went to dinner last night and he wouldn't even look at me!" I shouted.

"I mean, you did say there was a lady he was talking to in the hallway yesterday maybe he's just going to play around for a while I mean come on, he's freshly single plus your reaction to him kissing you probably wasn't clear." Carrie said.

"What do you mean it wasn't 'clear'?" I asked.

"Like, I don't know you weren't like "OH TYLLEERRRR MY LOVE!" She yelled dramatically.

"Carrie hush! It can't be like that if we hardly know each other!" I yelled.

Carrie regained her composure and looked at me. "Right then, he's probably embarrassed he did that and doesn't want to face you." Carrie shrugged.

I sighed while fastening the blue tie on my school uniform. Today, Carrie and I are heading to school luckily we graduate here soon but her and I are in theatre and is working on our last show.

"I actually can't wait to ditch the uniforms." Carrie laughed.

"Really? I thought you and Daria LOVED the uniforms?" I cocked my eyebrow.

"Yeah when they first came out in our last year of middle school! But wearing it for four years gets boring." Carrie sighed. "I don't know.. maybe it's just not the same without her you know?" Carrie asked.

"I completely agree... now let's get going I have to pick my brothers up." I tell her as I grab my book bag. She does the same and follows me out of my hotel room. We make it to the elevator and make it to the first floor where we see all of the guys eating breakfast.

"Y/n!" Marcel called out to me.

"Hey guys! So this is Carrie, my bestfriend since second grade she was the girl that was supposed to come to dinner with us last night and kinda ended up not making it." I giggled.

"Hey guys, yeah I had a.. issue." She nervously laughed.

The guys didn't question it, they just laughed and introduced theirselves. Little did they did they know she was stuck at her grandmas house who wouldn't let her leave until she agreed to give her mom grandkids one day.

"You guys want breakfast? I'm paying." Evan asked.

"You guys look hot where are you going?" Brian asked.

Carrie and I look at each other and back at them. "School." We said in unison.

"But we would really like to stay but I have to pick my bro-" my phone started ringing in mid sentence. I took it out of my jacket pocket to see it was my mom.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Sweetie! Yes, hi darling don't worry about your brothers today, I think they have food poisoning we tried that new seafood restaurant and ever since this morning all of us had an upset tummy more so Eli." My mom explained.

"Oh god... well tell them I love them and to get Well very soon, I gotta go love you mom." I say.

"Can do, I love you too sweetheart." She hung up.

"What's going on? Is everything okay?" Carrie asked.

"My family has food poisoning." I frowned.