Chapter Seventeen.

Your point of view
—————————
I woke up early as fuck o clock. Today's the day everyone goes home.. Tyler goes home. I rolled over and wrapped my arms around Tyler and held him tight.

"Ty.. wake up." I whispered... nothing.

"Tyylleeerr." I said a little louder, still nothing.

"The love of my life get up or I'm telling Evan you tried killing me." I cooed.

With that Tyler cracked a smile knowing I'm full of shit with that statement.

He turned over and grabbed me and pulled me over him, holding me super tight.

"You gotta get up love, your plane is going to leave you." I told him.

He sighed. "That's fine." He mumbled.

I smiled and got up, making him sit up.

"If you could stay forever I'd love that dearly, but right now you can't." I told him grabbing his suit case he packed last night. "I'll be back I have to put this in the trunk." I told him walking down the stairs. As I placed his suit case in the car tears threatened my eyes. I blinked them away and slammed my trunk shut and walked back inside to be greeted with a Craig who's getting coffee from my kitchen.

I froze in place as for I was taken aback. Craig turned around and nearly jumped out of his skin as for he didn't hear me come in.

We both look at each other in silence.

"Sooo... what brings you here?" Craig asked.

I looked dead at him confused. "Craig, I live here you menace, I should be asking you that." I laughed.

As Tyler walked down stairs he looked at me. "What's so funny?" He asked, then looking dead at Craig.

"Craig's in my house and proceeded to asked why I was here." I kept laughing.

"Ayyee I take it you guys had a fun last night?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah, it was wonderful." He said.

"Pfft shocked they had anywhere to do it at, her bed is usually covered in mount clothesmoore." I joked.

"Who said we did it on the bed?" Craig snapped back.

I raise my brows and puckered my lips. "Touché." I said.

"What about you two? How was your last night together?" Craig asked.

"Bitter sweet." Tyler answered.

Crush nodded in understanding, I guess he feels the same way.

"Where's Carrie?" I asked.

"Oouuu sorry, dropped a morning weight." Carrie said getting coffee.

"Yummy." I said rolling my eyes with a giggle.

"You two better hurry and get ready, we have to get you guys to the airport unfortunately." I said sighing.

As soon as everyone was done with their coffee we loaded up in the car. As I started to drive Tyler placed his hand on my thigh.

"You know, let's not be sad guys, we are going to see each other real soon." Craig spoke up.

"You're right, this isn't a goodbye it's a see you later." Carrie smiled.

"Carrie. People say that when people die." I laughed.

She looks me up and down with my black attire. "Shit, it looks like a funeral in here." She joked making all of us laugh. Though the laughter turned into sadness as I pulled into the parking garage of the airport. We all walked in and watched them check in and all that. We went to the security gate where Carrie and I would have to stay back, that's when tears started to fall. Carrie and Craig hugged and whispered stuff to each other as for Tyler and I look into each other's eyes.

"Don't be sad, god don't cry you know I'm going to try and see you or you come see me okay?" Tyler said wiping away the tears that fall down my cheeks.

"I know.. I know it's just these past two weeks have been the most amazing.. I don't want you to go." I sniffled.

Tyler pulled me into him and hugged me tight as ever. He stroked my hair for a minute and broke away to look me back into my eyes.

"You are so beautiful and you are extremely strong.. I'll call you when I get home, hell if you want I'll call you before I head to bed tonight." Tyler said.

I smiled and nodded and we said our goodbyes. They went through security and waved goodbye to us. As sad as we were we made our way back to my car. Carrie hopped into the front seat and closed my door and looked at me.

"This calls for Denny's." She sniffled.

I laughed and we went to Denny's and ate our feelings out.

Later that day I went straight back to my usual schedule, aside from going to school which I don't do but I've recorded several videos just to get back on track, then I'll upload my vlog to my other channel once I edit it. Everyone did get home safely as for I told everyone to text me as soon as they get off their plane at home. Tyler did as he promised and we FaceTimed until I fell asleep, I woke up with him still on the line with me, how cute. Things are finally looking up, and I'm happy now.
________________________________
Hey all! Welcome to the end, it's short but you know. The sequel is out right now if you want to go check it out! I hope you guys enjoy it! I hope you guys loved this book as much as I loved writing it for ya! Thank you for reading! I'm sorry this took FOREVER! Sequel is in the works ladies n gents!