Chapter 6 -Lunch

Your point of view.
—————————
We sat in the office as Tyler still had his arm around me. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to make things awkward plus, I didn't mind it was nice to have someone else's calming touch.

My principal Mrs. Knight approached me with an envelope.

"What's this?" I asked grabbing the envelope from her hands.

"It's Carries' cap and gown photos, she never came and grabbed them before she left." She explained.

"Ah, yeah she's pretty bad at doing a lot of things before leaving." I said rolling my eyes making Tyler laugh.

"So who's this?" She asked winking.

"Oh, this is my friend Tyler I do YouTube with him sometimes." I say blushing.

"Ah, cute" She says. "Well I'll see you tomorrow." She adds as she walks off back to her desk.

Soon the door opens and I heard the voices of two familiar kids.

"Hey kiddos." I greet as I stand up.

"Sissy!!!" Eli jumps on me to hug me. Koda joins in with a side hug.

I turn around to see a smiling Tyler.

"Sooo, kiiids this is Tyler." I introduced.

"No way!! I am wildcat?!" Koda exclaims.

"HOLY CRAP!" Eli exclaims making us laugh.

They both hug him and look up at him in awe.

"When did this happen?" Koda Asked.

"Meh last night really he said he was coming here because we have shit on our plate and needs friendship. That and Vidcon is next week so yeah. I didn't say anything because I wanted it to be a surprise.

"Best.surprise.EVER." Eli says.

"Okay guys come on I'm hungry get in my car." I say.

Eli runs out of the door as Koda walks with Tyler and I.

"So is this like a couple thing ooorr?" Koda asks not looking up from his phone.

"Nah, we hardly know each other." Tyler said.

"Pfft, lame." He said while opening the back right car door and getting in.

I roll my eyes and we all get into the car and Tyler starts it. I find it funny how he likes to press the button I don't blame him though.

"So where do you guys wanna go to eat?" I asked hoping to get a decent answer.

"I'm cool with whatever." Tyler says checking Skype, I guess the guys texted him.

"Ooo Hardee's." Koda suggest.

I kinda agree I like Hardee's.

"Any objections?" I asked.

Everyone stayed quiet. "Cool Hardee's it is then!" I announce and goes straight to Hardee's.

Tyler takes out his vlog camera and starts doing his thing.

"It's ya girl driving me with two little fans in the back say Hii." Tyler says.

The boys both say hi and I smile.

"So right now Seattle is cool it's pretty gloomy though." He says.

"Yeah, you gotta get used to that it's pretty gloomy here." I say.

———————
With the car ride with Tyler vlogging it was fun and cute. We arrived at Hardee's and ordered our food and started eating.