Chapter ten.

Your point of view.
——————————
I hear pounding at my door.

"WAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUP!!!" I hear two voices yell.

I grumble and get out of bed and harshly open my door.

"Can I HELP the both of you?" I asked with a snarl.

"Um yeah, school." Carrie rolled her eyes.

"You're never excited for school." I squinted my eyes in suspicion.

Carrie glanced at Craig and smiled. "You're right but today we are finishing the final touches on our last play! Annddd also I was told we were getting tacos and that always makes an amazing day." Carrie covered.

I nodded and sighed. "Right, well imma change be right out." I said closing the door on them both.

They sure are acting weird today and honestly I'm not feeling it. I woke up in the worst mood possible. My mom and I fought over the fact that everyone has food poisoning and she wanted me to babysit two puking kids in a hotel room I'm not even paying for, of course I said no and I'm a bad child. I'm overwhelmed because I have school, a panel after school, a play AND graduation... all in one stupid week. On the bright side I'm finally over Tyler not talking to me anymore and I quite frankly could care less about him.

I finally finish dressing myself and I step out to see a still smiling Craig and Carrie.

"Literally what is there to be so happy about?" I asked walking passed them.

"Many things love! What's going on?" Craig asked concerned.

"Just super stressed once everything is over I'll be just fine." I sighed getting into the elevator. Carrie scurries on in and waves bye to Craig who waved back.

"Sooo, Tyler?" She asked.

"Who the hell cares?" I shot back.

Which was a lie as much as I say I don't care I do... but honestly I'm not feeling it.

"Wha- y/n! Don't say that silly." Carrie laughed.

The elevator dinged and I sighed, making my way to my car.
————————
I didn't want to be here I wanted to go home home and just sleep all day alone. I wasn't feeling right I just feel like crying and screaming and shutting myself out from the world. It's depression once again I feel like it's all coming back to haunt me.. ever since Daria passed I feel like it's all been down hill from there... maybe life is better off without me...

"Uh... y/n!" Carrie spoke, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Do we need to talk? You're not... acting okay." Carrie asked truly concerned.

"Yeah... I just gotta go for a bit I've been here all day... I'll be at the lake." I told her.

Before she could stop me I got out and rushed off to the lake where I can let go.
——————————-
As soon as I arrived to the lake I sat down on a bench close to the water and let it out. Tears immediately streamed down my face and even though it's relaxing I still need to scream but I can't.. I cry so hard my hands go numb. A duck waddled up to me and quacked at me which earned a smile from me.

"Hi buddy... how are you?" I asked the duck.

"Quack"

"Well that's good." I giggled.

The duck sat next to me on the bench doing nothing but watching the water. I can't believe I just responded to a duck, I mentally face palmed. All was quiet and the water was slightly rippling while a crisp breeze flows through my hair. Tears still flowed but my mind has defiantly ceased.