Chapter Fifteen SMUT.

Hey hey readers! So since it's been so heavily busy I decided to do just one chapter I'll just put in a smut warning before it starts it's been super hectic here. I hope you enjoy!

Your point of view
—————————
"You're saying he wants to do it? That's great! What's the big deal?" Carrie asked while shoveling bacon into her mouth.

After I sent that text last night Carrie suggested breakfast this morning to talk about it.

I sighed and looked at Carrie in her face. "Carrie I've never had a sexual partner like ever.. unlike you I'm a virgin I always cut it off when it got too serious." I told her.

With wide eyes of the realization that I'm lame Carrie finally speaks. "Girl.. why did you always cut it off? Sex is so... amazing it gives you this.. bond that you can't get that calming feeling someone is there." Carrie explained.

"I guess I'm just scared." I said.

"Scared of what? Penis?" Carrie asked.

I rolled my eyes. "No not penis you penis! Just getting undressed and have him be like naw or just being taken advantage after taking my virginity and leaving.. I don't want that heart break." I told her.

"Hun, Tyler looks at you in ways I've never seen any others do. No matter what you're wearing no matter what state you're in he still thinks you're the most beautiful creature he's laid eyes on. If Tyler was wanting to take advantage of you he wouldn't have said he was totally okay without doing it if you need time. That's just it if you feel like you can't do it then y/n don't! Don't pressure yourself if you aren't ready because then you won't enjoy it." Carrie advised.

I nodded my head in understanding.

"First things first... you have to tell Tyler, right now." Carrie said sliding my phone my way.

"With that I gotta go, Craig wants to spend the day with me before he leaves love you y/n! Tell me what all happens!" Carrie said with a wink and threw some money down for the bill.

I sighed and paid for the rest and headed out to my car and sat there looking at my phone.

"Hey beautiful." Tyler's morning text read.

I smiled then frowned and decided to just go right on out with it.

"Tyler I'm a virgin." I sent the text.

Oh wow, I'm an idiot.

I started my car and started heading to my house because I didn't want to see Tyler yet especially after that text.

As I pulled into my driveway my phone went off.

"I could've figured, no worries so do you not want me to do anything or would you like to try and if you don't like it I'll stop?" He asked.

I smiled at his understanding. Though I do see where it could go... can't knock it until I try it right?

"Yeah, we'll do that can't knock until I try it right? Lol" I sent.

I sighed and made it inside my house feeling all kinds of nervous. Carrie is now busy and there's only one person to talk to about this though it's never been about me... I go to my computer and I click on Delirious' name and voice called him, as for he's not the one to show his face. After two rings he picked up.

"Hey what's up?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Are you busy?" I asked.

"Nope! What's wrong?" He shot.

I sighed. "You know how I'm a Virgin right?" I asked.

He was silent but I continued.

"Don't tell Evan, but.. Tyler and I have been.. I guess seeing each other-" I say.