Chapter 2 - Alone.

Your point of view.
——————————
The final bell of the day rings and everyone gets out of their desks and runs towards he hallway. I start packing my stuff and I look at the empty desk next to me and I shiver.

"How are you holding up?" My science  teacher Mr. Gibson asked.

"Um.. I can't really tell you because I don't know, all I know is it's been lonely." I state truthfully.

Mr. Gibson gives me this half smile and hugs me.

"It'll get better eventually." He tells me while letting go.

I give him a lousy smile and I thank him and walk out. I really do miss my best friend Daria, unfortunately some guy killed her a few weeks ago because she told this guy that she didn't want anything more than a friendship with him. So now I'm left alone in a two bedroom house with her cat and dog along with my cat and dog.

"Attention all Belmont Academy students! Testing will be next week so don't forget to get decent sleep, eat a healthy breakfast and more importantly be on time! That is all have a wonderful day students."

Well, that's one thing good out of this, I don't have to take that stupid test, seniors tend to get out of school earlier because of graduation. I walk out of the double doors and out to the parking lot to my car. It's a Toyota Corolla S.E, really nice car. I open it and sit in the driver side with my door open as I wait for my two younger brothers to head out.

In the mean time I was receiving a call from Evan, which is odd because I don't usually get personal calls from him. As confused as I was I answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"(Y/N)! Where are you? Sounds like you're in a giant crowd." Evan asks.

"Oh um. Sorry." I say as I close my car door. "School just let out so yeah, everyone is loud." I added.

"I see." He replies.

"Mmhm. So why did you call me?"

"It's about.. well.. um Tyler and Riley." Evan says.

"Okay? What about Tyler and Riley?" I asked hoping he'd speed this up.

"They broke up for some unknown reason and Tyler has been moody, since we really don't know how Tyler feels about you, you should watch yourself." Evan warns.

"Oh jeez.. hope he's alright that's three years right there." I said rubbing the back of my neck sympathetically.

"Ah, he'll be alright it's for the best anyways Riley has always been a crazy Bitch." Bluntly states Evan.

I start laughing in shock because I didn't expect that out of Evan at all.

I look up to see my brothers approaching my car.

"Hey Ev, I gotta go take my brothers back from where they came." I say with a slight giggle.

He laughs and says his goodbyes and hangs up.

My fifteen year old brother knocks on the passenger window. I unlock the front and back door so they both could get in.

"Hi sis!!!" Eli, my ten year old brother yells from the back seat.

I cover my ear and laugh. "Hi Eli how was school?" I asked him.

"STUPPPIIDDD" He yells again but in a deep demonic tone.

I shake my head laughing and I turn to Koda, my other brother.

He looks up from his phone at me.