Chapter - 3 Alone part two.

Your point of view.
______________
I give Tyler part of my attention as for I'm editing videos.

"So I received your message earlier I didn't try to ignore you I just didn't know how to answer it." Tyler explains.

I shake my head. "No worries! I could've figured I was just worried is all." I tell him with a smile on my face.

A small silence filled the call besides the clicks from our mouses.

"If you don't mind me asking.. what happened between you and her?" I asked turning my full attention to my computer screen.

Tyler gives me the side eye look and breathes in.

"Weelll... um, funny story I was actually watching your videos to help me sleep because I really haven't been and Riley caught me.. you see Riley never liked you seeing that you were another female so I wasn't allowed to really have any type of communication with you because she said it'll fix us which really it didn't it just made it worse SO when I told her I wasn't going to tell you to piss off she left me for another dude." Tyler explains as he pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Yikes, that's rough.. I'm sorry.." I apologized.

"Hey.. don't feel bad at all this wasn't your fault she was just insane." Tyler assured.

Which made me giggle because of what Evan said earlier.

"What's funny?" Asked Tyler raising his eyebrow.

"I, er, nothing." I say quickly.

Tyler looks at me funny but shrugs it off.

Tyler leans back into his chair and looks directly into his camera and crosses his arms.

"So what's wrong with you?" Tyler says out of absolutely nowhere.

My eyes widen and my heart beats fast.

"Huh?" I hesitate.

"I found out a few days ago what happened (Y/N).. it's in the news.. why didn't you tell us?" Tyler calmly asks.

I felt tears threatening the brim of my eyes and I felt myself get shaky.

"We all care for you (Y/N).." Tyler adds.

"I- I didn't want to stress you guys with my issues.. you know I hate being a burden." I said through the stinging pain in my throat from trying to keep from crying.

"(Y/N) never.. ever hide something like that again regardless of what's going on we are your friends you're never a burden and don't hold your tears back.. let it go I really will not judge you." Tyler tells me in a soft tone.

So I did I let the tears stream down my face.

"H-how many of you know..?" I asked with a shaky tone.

"Just me as of now, but the rest do suspect somethings wrong because you haven't uploaded to your vlog channel in a while plus you haven't been acting right." Tyler states.

I sigh and hang my head.

"Are you alone?" He asks.

I nod my head and wipe some tears from my face.

"No family?" He asks again.

"I mean.. I have family but I bump heads with my mom when I'm there so I wouldn't want to stay there more than a night." I tell him honestly.

We sit there in silence as I hear constant clicking on Tyler's side. He sighs and smiles.

"Well, see you in a few hours make sure to pick me up from the airport." Tyler quickly says and hangs up.