Chapter twleve.

Your point of view.
—————————
After all the panels were over with I went out to my car sitting in my car with the door open to get some fresh air. The cool air and the slight breeze is making me sleepy.

"Hey, I'm sorry about your brothers." Evan says standing next to my car.

"Ooohh yeah, it was tragic, I need a nap talk to you later." I said nearly closing my car door but Evan stopped it.

"So I came over to tell you the day after your graduation we are going to go to a really fancy YouTube party, make sure to dress nice and bring a date if you want." He explains.

"That's cool, I'll be on with my nap now." I said shutting my door. I turned on my car and backed up and drove away while Evan stares at my car in confusion.

As I made it back to to hotel where I see Tyler waiting for me at the elevator.

"So, what's your plans right now?" Tyler asked while stepping into the elevator.

"Ah, the play is tomorrow night I should study my lines... but I'm so sleepy." I yawned.

"Then why don't you nap? You've already had a long day just make sure you're up for dinner or Evan will kill you." Tyler laughed as the elevator stopped at our floor.

"Not if I get to him first." I mumbled.

"What?" Tyler asked.

"Nothing." I smiled and approached my door.

Tyler smiled and leaned up against my door as we faced each other.

"Looks like something is on your mind, are you okay?" Tyler asked.

I looked up at Tyler and laughed. "Ooohhh it's... it's nothing it's silly." I giggled.

"I like silly, now tell me." Tyler laughed along with me.

"Aahh...." I said grabbing my key card and opening my door. "Follow me." I laughed.

Tyler followed me into my room and I shut the door and took a deep breath.

"Carrie likes Craig." I said fast.

Tyler's eyes widened. "No way, I can see it!" He laughed.

After we got done laughing I gave Tyler a smirk.

"Oh no, what are you thinking?" Tyler asked.

"I'm thinking double date." I smiled.

Tyler's face turns a slight shade of pink and he smiles cutely. "A date huh? Shouldn't I be asking you out on one?" He asked.

"Well, technically I didn't ask I suggested it you still have time." I laughed.

"Oh, well in that case would you like to go on a date with me? And with the soon to be couple?" He asked.

"I would LOVE to." I smiled. "Tonight we'll sit them down and speak to them Carrie and I have to rehearse our lines so you can bring Craig along." I planned.

Tyler smiled and nodded in agreement. "Okay well I'll go and let you nap." Tyler said grabbing the door knob. I grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"Wait, why don't you stay? We can... you know take a nap together.. if you'd like you know?" I stuttered.

Tyler released the door knob and smiled. "Like? I'd LOVE." Tyler said picking me up and tossing me on to the bed and him collapsing onto me after. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his head and got comfortable.

Tyler rolled onto his back and opened his arms. I smiled and set an alarm onto my phone and crawled into his arms. After that I fell right to sleep after being so comfortable.