Chapter - 5 Settling

Your point of view.
—————————
The drive home was talkative I got to know a lot more about Tyler as he has gotten to know more about me as well.

I open my front door and let Tyler in.

"Welcome to my humble abode." I say casually.

"Wow this place is huge." He quietly says.

"Yeeeaahh that's because there was two kinda three of us here." I mention as I shut the front door. "Plus four animals." I add throwing my keys onto the counter.

"Speaking of animals." I say quickly.

"We have two cats, the white cat with dark brown and light brown spots is named Muffin, that's my cat and the orange and white cat is named Tumbles and we have two dogs, one corgi named Bubbles and my dog who um.. well." I explain.

Tyler is standing there listening to me explain my animals.

"See.. my husky Zero.. I don't really know how he'll act around you because for some odd reason he doesn't like he male species he's okay with my younger brothers but hates my older brother, dad, and some guys that used to come over and chill with us." I told him.

Tyler's face seemed to have gone pale after I said that.

"Why didn't you tell me that?!" He exclaims.

"I didn't have time too! You just magically appeared!" I say laughing.

"Anyways it should be fine I dunno I'll figure something out. As for your sleeping situation you'll be in my room and I'll sleep on the couch." I finished.

"Umm no?" Tyler says in a questioning tone.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Why am I sleeping in your room? Why don't I sleep on the couch?" He asked crossing his arms.

"Well.. seeing that this was such a short notice I didn't have time to think I guess. I was going to put you in Carries' soon to be room but it looks like a tornado came through her room." I explained.

"It cannot be that bad." Tyler says."

"Oh really?" I said grabbing him by his wrist and taking him upstairs. I open the door and turn the light on the reveal the mess that Carrie made.

"Jesus Christ!" Tyler exclaimed.

"Oh it cannot be that baaadd nehenhenhneh." I mock while walking out.

Tyler gave me the side eye and followed me into my room.

"So here's where I sleeeeppp" I start.

"Don't you have back issues? You need your bed." Tyler argues.

"I'll sleep on the couch." Tyler suggests.

"Nooo fine how about I take Daria's room? Her bed is like mine okay?" I asked him.

He nods his head in satisfaction. "Okay." He says.

"I will be in here constantly though because my stuff is in here if you're ever tired just say something and I'll skidaddle." I say.

He laughs at me and nods. "Is there anything else I need to know?" He asks.

"Umm yeah! If you're hungry I'm thinking about picking my little brothers up early to go get lunch seeing that I'm having to baby sit them for a bit because my parents are working late plus their weekly date night on Friday so the boys stay the night. On occasion my niece would come over as well. I also work at the skating rink on the weekends because it's more packed and need extra help." I yapped I felt embarrassed because I kept taking and talking and talking.