Prolouge

When you pass, it is either in a war or due to old age.

For Madara Uchiha it was technically both, yet he was seen as dead for almost a hundred years.

"Zetsu."

"Yes Madara-Sama?"

"I am to pass."

"Yes, we know."

"Do not forget our task. And make sure Obito completes his mission."

"Of course Madara-Sama. We will not disappoint."

Madara Uchiha closed his eyes and leaned backwards, letting go of the chakra that kept him alive for such a long time. The feeling of warmth and life left him as the cold clutched him, tugging him to a place where there was no life.

"Madara?"

Madara opened his eyes to see he was in his young adult form, muscles and all. He looked up briefly to meet the eyes of a Izuna Uchiha.

His breath was caught as he saw his older brother, who Hashirama said was killed by hiss sword. Izuna was sure Madara was somewhere in the living and breathing world when he could not find the man in the afterlife.

Madara let a calm smile over take his face.

"Izuna. How are you?"

"Dead." Came the sardonic reply.

A vague blur in the distance travelling at high speeds in the background towards the two dead brothers.

"MAAAAAADDDDAAAARRRAAAAA!"

Madara knew that voice and drawled out yell as he was tackled to the floor, a sobbing Senju on his chest. His left hand went up to pat the man-child's back, trying and failing to calm him down.

"Hello Hashirama." He greeted, finally calm after so many years of hating the world.

"I missed you!" Hashirama sobbed, large waterfalls of tears falling down his face slowly. "Death-Sama said I had to do something with you-"

The sobs suddenly stopped as Hashirama jumped up and clutched Madara's black cloth that everyone seemed to wear, his other hand grasping Izuna.

"Hashirama- what are you doing?"

Hashirama let a big grin show on his face.

"See you next life brother."

Izuna and Madara yelled in shock as they were suddenly chucked into a dark mass, both of them twirling and spinning as they fell.

"WHAT!?" Madara screamed. "I ONLY JUST GOT TO THE AFTERLIFE!"

Izuna was yelling out curses as they both suddenly stopped falling and everything in their sights became black, no sound was heard other than a few muffled thumps.