Chapter 3

Madara's POV

Age: 4

"Ne, Mada- Ahem, Midaro?"

I looked over to Izuna, who flushed at his mistake. A scowl was on my face as we were practising our chakra moulding, both of us easily reaching the top of the tree as our 'father' cheered like a lunatic.

"What Izuna?" I snapped, relaxing my face once our father walked away.

He was muttering about 'teaching us our family's most famous fire jutsu' which was apparently a giant fire demon of sorts that could think like a human.

"Haven't you noticed?" He hissed, leaning closer.

"Of course I have."

A small chakra source was in the next tree over, chakra wave was of an Uchiha.

I had two ideas on who. Actually, three.

An associate of the clan who wanted to see our father's prized heirs, Itachi or Shisui.

"Come out, now!" I barked, balancing on the tree branch.

Someone stumbled out from behind a tree, someone who looked very familier.

'Is that-?'

'Oh fuck.'

THAT IMBICLE!

There was Obito Uchiha, covered head to toe in black clothing and a stupid mask.

I am going to kill him.

Izuna seemed to shiver at the anger leaving me.

"He had job, one fucking job." I hissed under my breath as I jumped down, faking a look of confusion and slight fear.

"W-Who're you?" I shouted, an air of fake confidance around me. I already knew that fucking idiot.

Obito seemed to tense as I lifted a finger to him. He proberly was wondering how a four year old sensed him.

He straightened himself, stood up with an air of indifference and smugness.

"I am Madara Uchiha," He called out, beginging to walk to me.

Still hated that we agreed for him to use my identity.

Izuna jumped down next to me, understanding that we needed to act.

"Not possible! The old man has been dead for like- fifty years old!" He yelled, pointing at Obito as well. "Otherwise you would be in crutches, old man!"

I sent a demon glare at Izuna as Obito seemed to have been shot.

"Old man?" He muttered, glaring through his mask. "But I'm just thirteen..."

I felt like I had been shot now.

I AM SO OLD!

"Well go away!" I shouted, shaking.

Not with fear but anger.

IMBICAL!

Obito quickly left with his Kamui Sharingan jutsu.

Now, I merely have to figure out why he was spying on me and Izuna. That stupid, imbicle who can't even hide from a four year old, who actually is Madara Uchiha, the true Madara Uchiha.

I am going to wring his neck next time I see him.

---

"Another one, mother?" Izuna complained as mother dragged us to the main household.

"Yes Izuna, we must praise Mikoto for becoming pregnant once more!" Mother praised, looking ecstatic.

I merely stayed quiet like the good child I am, while on the inside, I was ready to murder someone.

I was dressed in a small red Qipao like a girl off to be married. Izuna only wore a gold Chinese Dragon jacket.

Lucky git.

"Mikoto!" Mother yelled as she kicked open the front door, which caused horror to be shown throughout the house.

"Shina, lovely to see you." Mikoto greeted as we were shoved inside.

At that point, my mind froze.

We were the only ones dressed in such formal clothing.

The.

Only.

Ones.

'MOTHER!!!!!!' Both me and Izuna roared in our shared link.

Itachi was in a corner in just a shirt and shorts, staring at me with wide eyes. I did not care for I was ready to show these people why Madara Uchiha's anger was to be feared.

"Mother..." I called out politely, smiling like an angel.

"Why yes Midaro-Chan?" She looked down with little hearts in her eyes.

At the point, I dropped all kindness in my life. Everyone froze in the room as I let out chakra and killing intent, glaring at mother as I felt my hair rise with the normal female anger in our world.

"Why oh why, am I and Izuna dressed so formally?" I asked with an over the top honey coated voice.

"Because you are meeting the next Uchiha heir." Mother chirped, unfazed by my anger.

I let loose the banks of my rage, pulling in my old life's anger that made Gods fall to their knees.

"I don't care!" I roared, punching a nearby wall with chakra. Everyone shrieked as I stalked to my mother, who realised my anger. "WHY WAS MY REGULAR SHIRT AND PANTS NOT WORTHY TO MEET A FOETUS WHO COULD NOT EVEN THINK!?"

Mother stayed calm as she looked at me.

"Because you are the heirs to Torei Uchiha, tue fire breather. You must look presentable." Was her excuse.

This made me begin twitching in anger.

"Y-You, COMPLETE IMBICLE! I DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS," Everyone seemed to hiss at this. Itachi looked ready to faint from how red he was. "THAT FATHER CAN BREATH FIRE! SO CAN EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN CLAN!"

Mother merely looked as if I was a baby throwing a tantrum.

I knew I was red in the face at this point as Mother bent down to pick me up. She turned around with the calmness of a waterfall as I screamed out insults.

"Mikoto, is it fine if you hold on Izuna for a bit. Thank you."

"YOU WENCH, PUT ME DOWN! I AM A FEARED SHINOBI WHO KILLED THOUSANDS UPON MILLIONS, YOU WILL ONLY ADD TO THE EVER GROWING NUMBER! YOU IMBICLE!"

"Time for Midaro-Chan to have her nap time."

"NAP TIME!? DID YOU NOT HEAR ME!?"

---

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, do not forget to comment and submit who you want Madara/Midaro to end up with.

Also, if anyone has Discord or Instagram I am able to talk whenever you want. Whether it is about this book or anything else.

Discord: Auto Maniac#9609

Instagram: weird_leval_batman