Chapter 13

Madara's POV

Age: 17

"You're leaving!?"

I clung to Naruto as he nodded, mildly enjoying my hug.

"But you just got out the hospital!" I argued, crouching down to check him over for the seventh time today.

"Midaro-Chan, honestly. He can handle it," Jiraiya said, sounding tired. I sent the cruelest glare possible to him, growling slightly. "But, you can always appear along the way!"

I nodded slightly, giving Naruto's forehead a peck. "You be good, okay? Kick some ass for me."

He nodded with grin.

"Always, mom! Dattebayo." He annouced with his adorable tick.

Izuna was in the hospital with Sasuke, I knew he was. We sometimes sent updates of each child.

'He going now?'

'Yup.'

'You crying?'

'Y-Yup.'

---

"I'm telling you, ramen is amazing!" Izuna snapped, walking alongside me.

I scowled, slapping his head. He hissed as we passed the dango shop, rubbing his head.

"And I am telling you, it does not compare to dango."

"SINCE WHEN DID YOU LIKE SWEETS!?" Izuna yelled as he stopped walking, turning to face with me a scowl.

I glared, lifting up my fist. "Since I was bloody thrown in there by a hot Mitarashi who wanted someone to pay for her!" I snarled, butting foreheads with him.

We were about to launch into another cursing war when three people appeared.

"Yo." Kakashi greeted, eye-smiling. We both turned, glaring slightly.

He sweated, rubbing the back of his head nervously.

I took the time to see who was with him.

"Mister and Misses Sarutobi." I greeted the blushing couple, who looked scandalized.

"W-We are not married-" Kurenai started before getting cut off by Izuna.

"Yet." Izuna added while grinning like a fox.

My heart seemed to clench. My baby was sent out without me, he could get hurt!

Kakashi seemed to freeze up, glancing over to the dango shop. I followed his look while hoping that he spotted Anko.

Everything seemed to pause for me as I saw two black cloaks with red clouds and hidden faces.

'Akatsuki.'

Izuna froze next to me.

'Obito-Fuck?'

'For his sake, let's hope not.'

---

"Itachi Uchiha." Kakashi said, glaring at the male.

I glared, activating my Sharingan as Izuna crouched slightly. We did not enjoy him ashe was in leage with Obito.

"Kakashi, lemme ask him something." I whispered, taking a few steps forward.

Itachi watched me quietly as his partner, Kisame Hoshigaki, grinned. It showed his shark like teeth as he nodded to me.