Chapter 7

Madara's POV

Age: 17

"Naruto! Get back here!"

"Never!"

I clutched a warm cup of herbal tea in my hands, slowly sipping as I watched the two boys run around.

After the massacre, me and Izuna had taken Sasuke under our wing.

Me with Naruto as an official guardian, Izuna with Sasuke as a guardian.

Izuna sat next to me, reading from a book.

A unholy shriek filled the air as Sasuke tackled Naruto, who looked terrified. Another mouthful of tea entered my mouth as I chuckled quietly.

My two boys- shit.

'I SAID STAY BACK, MOTHERLY HORMONES!' I screamed mentally, holding up a fake whip as I forced such emotions down.

My eyebrow twitched in anger as Sasuke began to beat Naruto over the head, Naruto crying out in pain.

"I see they are still getting along," Someone familier said as a mass of grey sat next to me with a bright orange book.

I nodded in agreement as Kakashi turned on his side and rested his head on my shoulder, eyes scanning his disgusting book.

He and I had began a sort of friendship after I left Danzo's ROOT ANBU, allowing Izuna to take control.

"Morning Kakashi." Izuna greeted, sending a quick glance to the taller male.

Both of us were relatively tall but Kakashi seemed to reach just that bit higher.

"Yo," Was the answer he got.

I looked over at Izuna as a figure stepped out from the door and slumped down next to him, their head on his shoulder.

"I'm tired," Shisui whined, burying closer into Izuna's neck. "Warm me up, honey."

"One more word about honey, princess or anything like that, I cut off your dick." I called out as Shisui flinched.

Aparently Izuna forced the idiot to stay with Naruto for that night as he went on a round of patrolling, which saved the Uchiha whimp. Now Shisui seemed to have grown a 'crush' on Izuna.

I swore he was straight.

A scuffle behind me made me turn, only to let out a girly shriek. I leaped backwards off the porch, chakra aiding me.

I groaned as I hit my head on the rock underneath our porch, my legs still hanging onto it for dear life.

A burst of childish giggles sounded around as Sasuke leaned down and smiled, almost blinding me. On his head was a giant bear skull.

I've always hated bears, scared the living hell out of me.

Kakashi gripped my ankle, pulling me up and towards him as I nursed my skull. He let me lay flat out on the boards with his eye glued to his book, turning and leaning on my stomach as a pillow.

That only caused more pain.

"Dick," I choked out, whimpering as Izuna looked ready to get his medical kit out.

That always scared me even more than bears did.

"That's why you love me." Kakashi hummed, flicking his eye to me before dropping it down slightly then returning to his book.

I glanced down, eyebrow twitching at the sight.

My casual kimono had opened slightly, showing a mesh shirt and two objects I despised. As a male, I adored them cause I could hug and squeeze them whenever I wanted. As a woman and ninja, they were a pain.

My breasts, an above average in our village. Just around a 36D, showed off to the world, well almost.

The bane of my existence.

Naruto then came over and flopped onto my chest and stomach. He cuddled close as Sasuke went and sat with Izuna and Shisui.

"Hey, hey. Kakashi-San, you gonna be my Jounin teacher?" Naruto asked, turning back to look at the male.

I was slowly losing air from all the weight.

'ESCAPE! FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, ESCAPE!' Inner Madara cried out, resembling a time that few years ago.

'I'm trying,' I hissed.

Kakashi seemed to choose that time to actually lay on my lower half, facing Naruto as they began to talk. I was losing air faster now.

A deep sound echoed around us, silencing the mild chatter. Everyone turned to look at me as I let out dying noises, grasping for the air I oh so desired. I would give up chocolate for it right now.

"Oh." Kakashi muttered, sitting up and inbetween my legs. I could finally breath!

It was a commen thing for him to do, allowing me time to shove Naruto off.

Naruto cried out, rolling over a bit as I sat up, then came scrambling over to separate me and Kakashi with his body. He cuddled closer than last time, enjoying the space.

I swear, he thought I was his mother at times.

Which really hurt my manly pride.

---

"Why am I here again?"

Hiruzen looked over before glancing back at his crystal ball thing. A bunch of Jounin were surrounding us in this small space.

Speaking of which, Kakashi was practically glued to me right side, watching the people in the crystal ball.

"You are a vice Jounin to your brother," Hiruzen answered, not looking at me as Izuna seemed to inch away, trying to ignore my burning glare.

I let out a growl, glaring at him.

"Oh look! This is our team!" Izuna stuttered, laughing nervously as he pointed at the ball.

'This is not over.'

'Shit.'

'That is what you'll become, yes.'

Izuna gulped.

"Team 6, Fortori and Hinayadoru Senju along with Hidoyu Hyuuga."

Both me and Izuna hissed like cats, each jumping to our respective 'partners'. I latched onto the tall and now staggering form of Kakashi, who stumbled a bit as I clutched his head.

"Midaro, please get off." He demanded, ignoring my endless hissing.

"Senjuuuuuus." Me and Izuna hissed, claws on the ends of our fingers.

Hiruzen looked exasperated.

"The Uchiha Senju family battle has ended years ago! Both of you, get a hold of yourself! Your team is the spy and escape group." Hiruzen snapped, eying us down as we quietened down our hissing.

'I figured out our first team mission.'

'Does it involve a certain Uchiha little shit?'

'And his group of hoes.'

'Keep your fucking language to yourself.'