Chapter 1

Madara's POV

My head seemed to burn as I tried to open my eyes.

This was just my luck.

I had finally reached the afterlife to see my only family member that bothered to show up when the idiot Hashirama chucked us both into some black hole.

'Ouch, my brain.' I hissed and tried to raise a hand to my head.

Instead, my left leg jerked out and kicked something warm. A loud thump echoed in the cramp space I was in, a warm lump hitting my side.

'Who's there!?' Someone yelled in my head.

A small sound left me as a fluid seemed to fill my lungs, yet I did not choke or sound strangled. I couldn't tell who it was but it sounded familier.

'My name is Madara Uchiha, how are you in my head?' I called out, trying to once more open my eyes.

It was a failure as anger spread through me.

'Madara? It is me! Izuna!'

I shifted around, feeling for the warm lump that hit me earlier. I grabbed something like a rope, but it was warm. Then my right foot pushed into something that was like a bag.

My mind seemed to be at full speed as I tried to understand where I was. The only explanation was a womb, but I had never personally seen anything like it since I have never had any children.

The Uchiha council never tried to force a marriage onto me since they knew I would down right refuse and most like killed them all.

But, everything right now fit.

A small space filled with fluid that did not choke me upon breathing it in? A womb filled with amniotic fluid, foetus can use the amniotic fluid to practise breathing plus their lungs could stop water entering from up to two months at the very best and most.

Another lump? Izuna, possibly my twin instead of my younger brother.

A bag like lump with a rope attatched to something? Placenta and umbilical cord.

I had to learn those things when I was younger, mother saying it was good to know if I ever had a wife.

Well, the infomation was useful.

---

It seemed like a month had passed, me and Izuna molding our weak chakra and using this... mind talking ability.

The practise was useful.

Suddenly, it began to get cold as the amniotic fluid left our safety area. Both me and Izuna knew what was happening.

It was kind of scary, we did not know where we are or what time we are in other than that we have chakra.

I only hope that we are still Uchiha, the Sharingan is to powerful and useful to leave behind no matter what.

Loud screams echoed around us as time seemed to quicken, Izuna somehow grabbing my chubby fist.

'Ready to greet the world, brother?'

'This world needs to know Madara and Izuna Uchiha.'

Time truely went fast as I was the first of us out. The cold was unbearable as I let out weak cries to show I was alive, hearing Izuna merely minutes after me.

A wheeping woman was heard as my eyes finally opened after around a month. I swear, I was close to wheeping at that fact.

I missed my praised eyes. They were my everything.

"My babies, oh God, my babies," The woman cried out, her pale and shaking arms reaching for us.

Honestly, I could see the sweat from here and it was kind of disgusting but props to the woman. She pushed not one, but two, entire human bodies out of a 10cm span of her vagina.

I praise every woman for that, but they still belong in the kitchen, safely away from war to help protect our children.

Men are made to protect, woman are ment to nurture and care for young.

I was passed to the woman as was Izuna, both of us clutched the woman's chest in a loving manner.

Now, as a male, I am merely saying this as fact.

Her chest was the same size as my adult head.

I kid you not, it was huge. I could drown in those things, which right now, would be completely fine with me.

'Izuna?'

'Yes?'

'Put this on my grave; Madara Uchiha, death caused by drowning in mother's chest.'

Izuna let out a baby giggle as he heard this.

"My babies. Oh god, I did it." The woman was muttering, tears falling down her face in joy. "Izuna and Midaro Uchiha."

Both me and Izuna sighed in relief at the Uchiha part before we tensed.

'Midaro?'

'Uh oh.'

We sent each other looks of horror.

'I'm a girl. I am actually a girl.'

That night was filled with horrible screams from a newly born Uchiha girl.

Midaro Uchiha. First born to a side branch of the Uchiha clan, sister to Izuna Uchiha the second.