Chapter 9

Madara's POV

Age: 17

My hands hit the table, a snarl on my lips.

"For fucks sake," I hissed, shifting through papers.

I was in the Hokage private history office. All the Hokages, before and after, share one private office that can only be opened by one person at a time.

Years ago, Hashirama snuck my chakra and blood into the complex seals to allow me access. Next time I die, I should say thank you.

After punching him.

Twenty times.

With chakra.

'Hey, guess what?'

'Shisui has confessed his gay love for you.'

'... How do you know about that?'

'WAIT WHAT- I'LL KILL HIM-'

'Brother, apprently the Chuunin Exams are held in Konoha this year. And Naruto just let to Nami No Kuni, where a assasin is after his client.'

---
Third POV

Nami No Kuni

"I don't wamt to hurt you-"

The air seemed to drop in temperature, everyone slowly turning to face the new addition on the bridge.

Team 6 stood there.

A calm Uchiha. A shaking Hyuuga. Two bored Senju.

And one pissed, female Uchiha who was ready to kill.

Midaro had her Mangekyo activated, staring into the eye of one Zabuza Momochi.

"You-" She started, shaking with rage. She took a step forward as Izuna followed, both seemingly now shaking with chakra and rage.

"Sasuke is like a son." Izuna muttered, activating his own Mangekyo. "So is Naruto."

"Kakashi has been a partner for longer than you, boy, have lived. Naruto is my very own son. Sasuke is my nephew." Midaro hissed, her hand reaching for the sword Foroti always kept.

She clutched the handle, almost breaking it with pure rage induced strength. The blade already cracking.

"You're dead!" The Uchihas screamed, racing for the two shocked attackers. Izuna rammed into Zabuza, tackling him off the bridge in a fury as they fought on the crashing waves below.

Midaro flashed next to Haku Yuki, bringing the sword down like it was made of the strongest possible weight. Haku barely dodged as his mirrors broke, shattering like glass hit by a brick.

He scrambled away and turned, lifting his hands to create a jutsu.

"Aisusupaiku jutsu!" He shouted as the water currently on the bridge froze and shot up, cutting off a small piece of Midaro's shirt and skin.

She ignored it as she merely lifted her left hand into the tiger sign.

"Katon: Gokā Mekkyaku."

The fire travelled across the bridge like lightning, reflecting in Haku's eyes as he screamed.
---
Madara's POV

Konohagakure

I sat there, silent.

"What are you!?"

"A womam, you little shit."

My hand hit the wall, pushing through it like paper.

"Dammit dammit dammit." I cursed, tears falling slightly.

It was true.

It finally happened.

I fucking accepted being female.

"DAMMIT!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! IT IS TWO IN THE MORNING!"

I ignored Izuna, crouching to the floor and holding my head. Tears fell rapidly.

What was I?

Was I Madara Uchiha? The Uchiha's strongest card ever, the friend of Hashirama Senju, the Akatsuki's creator, Obito's best sensei?

Was I Midaro Uchiha? The mother figure to Naruto Uzumaki, the sister to Izuna Uchiha, the best female friend to Kakashi Hatake, the second sensei to Team 6?

"Fucking dammit Hashirama. You just had to fucking throw me, didn't you?" I muttered, sitting down.

The tears stopped as I sat there.

I waited, for nothing.

"Who am I?" I muttered, looking up with a glare to the wall. "I am Midaro fucking Uchiha. I am the sensei of team 6, the mother of Naruto Uzumaki, the future Goddess of shinobi, the God damn fucking female lead in all Uchiha matter, the only female Uchiha left. I am fucking Madara Uchiha reborn, bitches."

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"YOU DON'T CONTROL ME, BITCH!"

"COME OUT HERE AND SAY IT TO MY FACE, COCK SUCKER!"

"OH YOU DID NOT JUST BRING MY FUCKING GENDER INTO THIS!"

"BITCH TRY ME!"

"IZUUUUUUNAAAAA!"

"MAAAAADAAAAARAAAAA!"

---

Hiruzen Sarutobi sat in front of two pouting Uchihas, slowly rubbing his forehead.

"Now." He started. "Why did my ANBU find you two duking it out on the Hokage mountain, using Amaterestu, while screaming curses at each other?"

The two Uchihas stayed silent.

"And why did Izuna call you, Midaro, Madara Uchiha."

'We're fucked.'

'If only you let me had an identity crisis.'

---

Bit short today!

Sorry but I had no real plan for this chapter except to have Izuna and Midaro duke it out and Midaro figure her/his own seen gender.

But mostly for the mild duking out.

People I want to mention:

angela199829 I swear you are everywhere for this, thank you so much
StellaUniverse Thank you for being here
Annabella5296 For the yays
midnightmoon214 I remember the first time I saw you, thank you for staying and popping up sometimes.
RedStrom For the cat messages

Thank you all so much for being here.

People can get a small shout out, if they comment, vote or just plain say hi.

Again, thank you all so much for just reading this book. It makes me so happy when you comment your happiness, point out things, or just plain say hi.