Chapter 5

Madara's POV

Age: 9

It had been four years since the 'cotton eye' incident. Four years since we decided to join the ANBU to gain an eye on Jinjuuriki.

Except, at the time we did not know about the three different types of ANBU.

The regular ANBU, lead by the Hokage.

The ANBU Black Ops, elite ANBU above regulars lead by the Hokage.

ROOT, lead by Danzo Shimura.

We just so happened to stumble into ROOT. Of course Danzo could not properly control us, so he bargained with us.

He didn't know our true identities since we always wore masks similar to every ANBU.

Currently, he and Izuna were having a bitching argument about the Kyuubi Jinjuuriki.

"I am telling you, if we are his guards planted as spies in ANBU by the old fool then not only do you get a chance to get close to the Jinjuuriki but get even more information about the Hokage's secrets!" Izuna yelled for the eighth time.

"But I will not have my two best agents be comprimised by Hiruzen!" Danzo yelled back.

I was ready to Mangekyo terrorize this guy's mind.

"Danzo," I called out, earning the Teinosha's attention. "It is final, we are going into ANBU Black Ops. Do not argue or you will face the true horror that is my Mangekyo."

The imbicle decided to listen to my words.

The next day, we were called to the Hokage's office.

We kneeled to the ground with our heads bowed. Hiruzen looked at us with a calculating look.

"You must be Harlequin. and Joker." He said, noting our masks.

I despised the, but Izuna managed ro coax me into it. Don't why I had to be the Joker.

'Cause I don't hve the facial structure for it,'

'THE MASKS WERE CUSTOM MADE!'

"Yes." We said in unison.

Danzo stood next to Hiruzen quietly, eying me down to make sure I didn't spring a random death attack.

"You wish to be in ANBU Black Ops to protect the Kyuubi Jinjuuriki with your lives?" Hirzuen said sceptically.

"Yes." We answered.

"I must put you through rigerous training to make sure you are loyal."

'The only people we are loyal to is ourselves and each other, cock sucker.'

'I would like our mind space to be a pure and safe place.'

'Don't think I don't hear the ungodly curses in the middle of the night.'