Chapter 11

Madara's POV

Age: 17

"So. This is our team's competition?"

"Yes."

"They'll kill them all."

I merely nodded.

Izuna seemed extremely proud of our little team 6, while I merely stood there.

Hiruzen asked us to act as Chunin testers, in disguise, to make sure no one was attacking or attacked.

We agreed, only to keep an eye on our team and Naruto/Sasuke.

Kakashi was supposed to join us but he decided to back out. His excuse was 'Mah mah, I can't take your jobs, just make sure our so- Naruto is OK.' I agreed merely for Naruto part.

He is my baby.

'FUCK, IZUNA! IT'S HAPPENED!'

'HOLY SHIT, ARE YOU ON YOUR PERIOD AGAIN!?'

I whacked him over the head. Ibiki turned to look, probably thinking it was just our regular selves.

'No! I've accepted Naruto is my child!'

Everything was silent for a second before Izuna let out an inhumane shriek, launching away from me just as the test finished.

"Yuiko! What the hell!?" Ibiki roared as Izuna undid his transformation, tears running down his face.

Shisui was nearby as he did the same, catching the snivelling Uchiha.

"Hey, hey, Izuna what's wrong?" He asked, looking panicked.

"M-MAD- MIDARO-NEE IS ACTING STRAAAAANGE!" Izuna wailed, shoving his face into Shisui's chest.

I sighed and undid my own transformation, getting a happy squeal from Naruto. I gently smiled at him, which he returned full force.

"What, how!?" Shisui was now full on panicking as was a few other Chunin.

"S-SHE ACCEPTED NARUTO AS HER CHILD, WILLINGLY! WITHOUT GOING ON A RANT ABOUT HOW SHE IS NOT A MOTHER NOR A WOMAN-"

"Womam." I corrected.

I heard someone muttering 'The fuck is a womam?'.

"IT IS WEEEEEEIIIIRRRRDDDD!" Izuna kept wailing as Shisui began to wail aswell.

I was ready to beat into their skulls before Hiruzen stopped their deaths, when Anko appeared.

"Hey bitches- woah. What happened to dumbass #1 and #2?" She asked, walking over to me.

'Hot damn,' I was enjoying myself for sure.

I smirked and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, she did not react.

"Well, I just accepted Naruto as my non-blood spawn-" Anko launched herself away from me.

My heart broke right then and there.

"I'll hug you, mom!" Naruto launched himself at me, catching himself as he leaned.

Ibiki was scowling, ordering the Genin in the room to get out and where to go. He also was muttering about how much he hated us.

Back to Naruto- my heart was back.

I returned the hug, wrapping him in my arms as Izuna and Shisui finally stopped crying like babies. A puff of smoke happened next to me as a familier Jounin appeared.

"Yo." Kakashi said, wrapping an arm over my shoulders as I lifted Naruto onto my hip.

Must of been a weird sight. A grown womam holding a twelve year old boy on her hip as her friend hugged her like a lover-

"Oh hell no." I breathed as Kakashi slowly began pulling his other arm around me, latching on like a love deprived monkey. "Oh fuck no."

---

"Madara, please come back out!"

"NO! I AM A PROUD WOMAM, NOT READY FOR A GOD DAMNED RELATIONSHIP!"

"Kakashi wants hugs."

"STILL NO!"

"STOP BEING A LITTLE SHIT AND HUG THE DAMN MAN, LET MY SHIP COME TRUE!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

---

I was pouting as Naruto cuddled closer. My back was trapped by Kakashi's back as my front was stolen by Naruto.

I was trapped.

Kakashi wrapped his arms around the both of us. I was angry pouting. Naruto seemed happy, which is the only reason why I have not cut Kakashi's dick off.

"Stupid ships, stupid Izuna, stupid Hashirama." I grumbled, still getting smothered.

Naruto had just finished the Forest Of Death stage and had immedietly raced to me, Sasuke went for Shisui and Izuna, and Kakashi decided to join Naruto on the 'Midaro love'.

"Everyone done and ready?"

I looked up to see Hiruzen, enjoying my discomfort

"I hate you all." I snarled.