Dragon Slot One: Alexander King

If you're not pizza and you're not a client: go away.

Name: Alexander King

Age: 114

Gender: Male

Faction: Dragon

Appearance: Dragons are vicious. They are the size of a house, with long curling tails and thick, iridescent scales of purple, gold, and green. They breathe fire and fly on leather wings, and they capture princesses to guard in tall, forgotten towers. Or at least that's what the legends say. Alec is not bigger than a house but slim and wiry, with pale skin and short, blonde hair instead of scales. His nose is small and his lips plump, but he's never breathed fire from them— unless you count with the help of a bottle of vodka. The heat he uses runs beneath his thick skin and sparks from his fingers, quite handy for lighting the cigarettes he's always smoking. His eyes are a dangerous dark red and his thick tongue forked, that much matches those old storybooks.

Personality: Impenetrable skin, an immortal lifespan, and a control over one of the most destructive elements tend to make one prideful, often too prideful. But pride comes with age and experience, something Alec has little of. For now, he'd rather carve out his own little corner of the world and settle down in it, unnoticed and glossed over. Those that step foot in it, however, should be warned. Despite his warm body, Alec is cold-hearted to the majority of people that cross his path and rather hotheaded. That is assuming he has the energy to get up instead of being as lazy as he has been about his apartment door, which has been broken for the last three years.

Other: