Task Five: The Forge

It is time to leave the city.

The godsmetal dagger has shown the way: there is a warehouse in a small town perhaps half and hour's drive from the city, long thought abandoned and fallen into disrepair. The dagger was forged in this desolate place, far from the hub and attention of the city. It is immediately obvious that this was by design.

Of course, a question remains: who created the weapon who killed a dragon prince? After all, only a Fae smith of the highest caliber or a madman would attempt the intensive process that awakens godsmetal from ordinary ore. 

As you approach the warehouse, the eldritch air of the place hints of Enlightened power, and you are suddenly very aware of which holds true here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requirements

-Outside Chicago, you've found the site where the dagger was forged. Lucky for you, it's mostly intact! Poke around a bit, at least until:

-A powerful Enlightened will try to kill you painfully for interfering with "the Revelation and the Preparations." You must kill them or have them die in-entry.

-At some point in the entry, you may find one (and only one) of two items. Which you choose will affect the next task for you. They are:

An ancient-looking piece of paper covered in Fae writing, clearly magical in origin. A picture of a sword is visible on one side.

A neatly typed, if somewhat mangled page containing a carefully delineated procedure for the creation of godsmetal.

Deaths: Three ballot kills. Five tributes will be going up for votes this round. Three will be eliminated.

Due Date: For everyone except Oz: Thursday, July 5 at 10 PM EST. For Oz: Tuesday, July 3 at 10 PM EST