n e i g h b o u r s

"Hyung pass up my blue duffel b—,"

"Why don't you get your ass down and get it yourself??"

The euphoria of the new tenants moving into my, well our low-rise two storey building, soon wears down quickly to a muffled war of words as the displeasures of moving in start to kick in.

Their uneven voices cut cleanly through my walls and beat against my ear drums.

"You're so fucking lazy hyung!!"

"Says the guy who's been demanding me to do shit!" 
"—and language, I'm four years older."

Their aimless banter bounces off of my four walls as the two continue arguing back and forth, until, who I deduce to be the older of the two, finally gives in and agrees to haul the duffel bag upstairs.

Thud
Thud
Thud

Loud thuds that resonate through indicate something soft yet heavy being trudged upstairs.

"You're gonna break my Mac!!!"

"Why the fuck did you put it in here in the first place?!"

I roll my eyes and pull my comforter over my head. It's made of sparse cotton and most nights it helps warm me enough. It now helps filter out the sounds just a little further.

A tri-tone beep and a couple remarks later, I know they've entered their apartment. 

So much space, yet so little privacy. It's almost as if there's a microphone fitted into my ear transmitting everything they have to say.

But, in the end though, it'd be nice to have someone to simply ramble with like that, is what I wish to myself. No, that'd be real annoying, is what I say to myself instead.

Curse these thin walls, curse it all.

.........

[A/N]
im soooo unsure of this story. As you could probably tell the writing style and plot line is quite drastically different from salty.

So thoughts?
Do I continue?