[So what just happened?]

I see most of you are confused. I totally understand, I did make it slightly puzzling so here's a run down of what happened:

+ Rin comes back home and finds jungkook missing, she's frantic and looks around the apartment but it is completely evacuated.

+ she tries contacting them but they are seemingly out of range.

+ she breaks down and leaves the place completely broken. Just when everything seems hopeless, she notices the wifi network change which says, 'I DID NOT LEAVE.THEY MADE ME' which is definitely a message Jungkook left. That being one of the only ways he could leave her a message.

+ Rin notices those eye catching triangular patterns on the pathway, which from the chapter      'A l l  n i g h t e r'  if you remember, Rin talks about how her father gets custom shoes made and their grips have, well you guessed it, a certain eye catching triangular pattern. So yes her father was there.

+ the pen on the ground with the YLL marking on it was further used to enforce the idea that her dad was there. That they've found her.

Tire tracks mentioned are just used to tell you that again more people where there.

So here are the questions:

+ What made jungkook leave?
+ where is he now?
+ will Rin find him?
+ or will he come back?
+ will Rin be able to slip away from her parents again?

Stay tuned :)

Hope this cleared things up. Thoughts are appreciated I'd like to hear them 😂