D e t a c h

The tension is so dense it hangs like a heavy cloud and I can't breathe

The tension is so dense it hangs like a heavy cloud and I can't breathe. He's so close. Yet so far. 

His hands sneak into my hair and I freeze, like a solid block of ice and there's no coming back. He eases up to me, but then retracts just a little. Locking his eyes with mine for a brief moment and looking deep into them, almost like he were asking for consent.

My mind screams NO, but the rest of me wants otherwise and I unconsciously press a thin smile.

I blink and his lips are on mine and I thaw, like I'm cold water running down on him and there's no coming back.

Seconds later I'm completely indulged in it. My mind blocks out everything focusing on this, focusing on now. How his lips work effortless magic and I'm now his prop. How his tongue is heat washing up against my cold and I'm melting.

His hands now lower slowly down my back leaving a trail of fire and they are in constant motion. Just the right amount, just to keep me guessing.

He's so skilled and I don't know what I'm doing. He's easy on the lips and takes the lead but else where, I'm frigid with the exhilaration of the situation. My body deduces to leave a hand over his neck, buried in a tuff of his chocolate hair and another under his jaw.

This.

This was one of the times where your kissing under the stars and you've had too much to drink— in this case all that sugar, and it's tingling in your cheeks and fuzzing your brain and you're afraid those 3 words might just fall out your mouth.

He pulls back slowly and I'm suddenly cold again.
Under the dull light his mouth glistens, slightly plumper and pink. I hope he doesn't noticed how flushed I might look. I can't lock eyes with him, I look down.

"What's wrong?"

It's a low whisper and it's washing over me and I hate how much I love that voice.
My lips part but nothing comes out. His hand guides my jaw asking me to focus my eyes in his line of vision, I refuse but he doesn't budge.

Eyes lock and tears line my eyes and I don't know why or where they've come from. "Rin I'm so sorry if I—,"
My fingers cup over his mouth cutting him off, I heave myself away from his grasp and I'm suddenly backing away quick.

My mind now screams STAY but the rest of me has other plans. Before I know it, my legs are guiding me down the stairs and I'm running. I'm too immersed in my own thoughts to remember if he even came after me.

My door shuts with a slam as soon as I enter my room, and I'm sinking down to the floor slowly, tears cascading down my cheeks. 3 years worth of saved misery lay heavy atop me.

[A/N]

(Edit to self: why do you write about Jungkook like this and torture yourself.)

Hi I'm finally back with a chapter. I know it's short, I'm so sorry

But thanks for all your amazing and supportive comments! I'm glad most of you are liking the book❤️❤️
I'll try to update more soon. As usual thoughts??