R e d o

"I guess, why I backed away was because I was scared

"I guess, why I backed away was because I was scared. Because everything I touch seems to cripple away."

"You oddly remind me of everything I had before and everything I didn't have Jungkook. I know it's stupid, but everything acts as a trigger, pulling the memories back in," I bury my face in my knees and I know I'm rambling. I can't seem to put everything in my head out into constructive sentences anymore.

"If you think I can be you what you didn't and don't have, why do you still distance yourself?"

Simple questions. Simple questions like these are what I don't have reasonable answers to.

"—because well, I don't know! If you ever leave it'll hurt way too much, and I can't take that. I've never felt wanted, ever. You made me feel all of that in one night, a-and just the mere hysteria that hit me, made me act out. Gosh I'm so sorry," it all flows out of me and there is no filter.

"I understand, I really do, but If you don't take the risk for us, we'll lose the chance," his hands land on me and I'm still a mess. I speak into my knees, "So this is a risk. Isn't it?"

"Everything we do is a risk! You never know what's coming next! For someone's who's taken such bold decisions in their past, it's quite surprising how scared you are," a slow hand runs down my hair and caresses it. I inhale deeply.

"But this is different okay. I'd actually—"
He doesn't let me finish, our lips connect instead. He kisses me hard, but there's no tongue, no teeth. Just his need to hold me tight in his grasp.

"I'm not leaving okay. I never will. That is one thing I'm going to promise you. I really want to be yours, so be mine."

"Redo this is a redo."

I laugh, "What?"

"You heard me—," he clutches on to my hand tight,  "This is a redo."

"For what I exactly?" I say as I stop and peer into his eyes, "—for everything Rin, let's Begin again."

There's a light breeze and it's carrying the scent of cherry blossoms. It weaves through our hair and our loose t-shirts.  Strands of hair cut through my vision and they cascade over my face, a soft hand brushes them back.

Chocolate brown and a hint of honey. Those were his eyes, and I'd never forget.
"You look beautiful today." A voice that flows like water in the valleys.

He's taken my breath away too many a times to count now, I'm not sure there are enough petals on the ground today to help me number them. His hands go up my arms and find their familiar place against my cheeks, he smells of faint cologne and I want to bathe in his scent.

This time nothing blurs out.

My senses are wide and open, I want to remember every ticking and passing second of this. I want to remember how I loose myself in his eyes and become weak at the taste of him. I want to remember it all.

"This time you won't run away—,"

"Like I didn't last time, this time I'm not running away. " I repeat and I earn a smile. A smile words aren't fit to describe.

The inches between us start closing in and waves of anticipation already wade at my feet, climbing up quickly and I'm drowning.

It happens so so fast, we've seemed to forget what's on our head.

Helmets.

Before we touch, the momentum of our helmets hitting sends jerks us away. I immediately laugh. I hear his too.

My face is buried in my hands embarrassed and I don't want to look up.

But I feel his hands hook under my chin and they undo the helmet clasp. One quick motion and the shiny, hard bounded plastic, is off my head and quickly replaced with his hands by the sides.

Fingers weave through my hair as mine wrap around his waist.
There is no uncertainty this time. I loose my self to him as our lips touch and work their way naturally. It's delicate like it was before, but this is new.

The feeling is new. It's slow but the pace fits us. 

I like, no love this.

We pull back at almost the same time, I don't know about him but my eyes are on his lips and we curve ours into smiles.
Wait, no he's grinning and my cheeks heat and I'm blushing and I'm feeling a million things at the same time and my mind is racing and I like him.

Actually, I might love him and he would be my Spring day, one day. 

[A/N]
(Unedited)
Now that the Angst is outta the way we can get to some fluff lol. I don't about you but I love it and I'm giving you that.

Also my regular daily update schedule will be up and running soon. I'm so sorry for the delays 💔

Also I know I make my characters kiss and that's the extend of it. I'm sorry I can never seem to write further though.

 I'm  trying not to make to repetitive and I don't like to be too descriptive with those scenes for some reason (mostly because I physically can't, I will die of discomfort).

Also do you guys like the writing style of this book? I'm curious. 💜