t h o s e n i g h t s

"Damn it kook we forgot to get shampoo and conditioner

"Damn it kook we forgot to get shampoo and conditioner." I say as I rummage around the plastic grocery bags at my doorstep. I hear a deep sigh, "We are not going bac—"

I'm just about to nag him for a ride back, but a new voice swiftly cuts in, "People who run out of shampoo and conditioner at the same time really have their shit together."

"Jimin hyung!!" I hear Jungkook say—no almost squeal as he throws his arms around his older. I see Jimin's wide smile plastered on his face as he eases into Jungkook's embrace hugging him tight.

Yoongi makes a face, "I can't believe you like him more than me Kook. After all I've done,"

Jimin retreats from the hug still holding his smile and nods at me in greeting.
"I'm just more lovable," he continues as he boops Yoongi's nose. Yoongi rolls his eyes and almost instantly tugs Jimin closer away from Jungkook, "okay, thats's enough." He says narrowing his eyes at him.

The younger laughs throwing his hands up at that, "Okay, my god!" He surrenders, inching away from his hyungs.

Yes Yoongi is slightly scary when he gets agitated, not to mention how he might come off super possessive around his boyfriend. Even I knew that much. 

"We've got takeout from our favourite place. Rin join us?" Jimin offers as he holds up two heavy laden brown bags. "Oh no Jimin-sshi I shouldn't—,"

"Can you not?" He says scrunching his face, "It makes me feel like I'm super old. Plus you don't even call Yoonnie like that so that why me?"

He makes me chuckle. "Hmm it's just I don't see you as much, I didn't know if you'd be comfortable? Plus Kook calls you hyung right?"

"He has no choice, but unless you want to call me oppa?" He winks, and I fake scoff for the humour of it,  "—but yes I'm very uncomfortable when you use such honorifics otherwise. Now chop chop the food's getting cold!" He says as Yoongi gestures me and then promptly decides to tug me upstairs.

ㄴㅇㄱ

So yes I was doing this.

I had to admit I hadn't had dinner, or a meal with others in quite along time I quite forgot what it feels like. I stay so quiet they often have to snap me back and remind me they're around.

I have to say Jimin was quite the treat, especially when he's in a buzz from drinking. He chugs back a good quarter of his sixth can of beer and looks up. He's leaning over Yoongi who's almost just as tipsy. "Did you know PAL stands for professional ass licker?" Jimin hiccups as he almost spills his drink down his shirt.

Yoongi is in fits of laughter. Jungkook and I just stare, unamused.

Jimin's been blurting out random shit for the past hour and it's getting tiring especially when me and Jungkook were the only sober ones pledging not to drink any further. I wasn't comfortable with more anyways and he had to make sure to be sober through the night to care of Yoongi and Jimin, they can quite reckless or so I heard.

I slouch down on my chair and roll my eyes at the scene. "I could be doing way better things right now," I direct at Kook. But obviously that's a lie, honestly this is the most engaged I've been in a while. "Like what?" He counters, In the 2 short months he's grown to know me, he's picked up quite a lot.

"I've been working on a song," I quickly pipe smiling a little, he snickers, "I rather jump out the window than hear you sing."

I almost want tug at his shirt and punch him in the guts, but I know that wouldn't get to him. Honestly I'd probably hurt myself laying a hand on him. 

"Hey Rin," Jimin slurs snapping me back and out of my thoughts, "Singing..., is like writing in cursive but get this," He says holding a wide expression "It's with your voice! Singing is like writing in cursive with your voice!"

"I'd take a plummet down the window with you right about now," I say turning back to him, but he actually high fives the other, "Ha good one hyung."

This is why I keep away from socialising. I get up and straighten my pants and pull up my hair, "I'll be leaving then—,"

Jungkook closes a firm hand around my wrist, "You can't leave me alone with them. If they start making out I can't run and hide anywhere please!" He almost begs. Sheer amusement wraps around my face and I actually heartily laugh, "Sounds like a personal problem. Tell them I said g'night."

I'm almost out the door but he latches on, "Shin HaRin. Please do not fucking abandon me, I drove you out and shit today."
"—again. I didn't ask."

He almost on his knees now and I can't help but give in, "Right. Meet you in the terrace? I can't with these two anymore," I say as I peek over his shoulder.

Yoongi starts to close in slightly, his fists tightly holding Jimin's shirt. A lustful smirk dances on the blonde's lips as he runs a hand through the other's blue hair. I squeeze my eyes shut and crouch under Jungkook's form in front of me to shield myself.

"Yoongi," I hear Jimin say and no, surprisingly it isn't seductive it comes off more of a shock. "If the toys from Toy Story die, The kids wouldn't know and they'd be playing with corpses!" He blurts.

To think they were almost about to devour each other just about a second ago, they completely ridicule me. "Oh my god Chim! You're right!" Yoongi says returning his boyfriend's expression wrapping his arms around him . Both of them now wallow, holding each other mourning for every toy that has missed it's funeral and is still being played with.

"Wow that," Kook says turning back to me, "tok a sharp ass turn."
"Right down crazy-ville." I comply as he cracks a smile. "Well, wait one minute, I'll be quick." He winks as he disappears down the hall into the kitchen.

[A/N] 

wow so yoomin huh 

why dont we just roll w it?