Outro: Love is not over

happily ever after(phr

happily ever after
(phr.) To spend the rest of one's life in happiness,
Something that'll all happen in good time.

Baby's breath. Baby's breath seemed more appropriate for the occasion.

—because Lavenders, the ones he got the last time, seemed too impersonal for what Rin and JungKook shared.

Redo, this was another redo.

For something he never got to complete the last time around, Jungkook let a reminiscent smile spread across his face as he collected the flowers from the florist.
This time around, there will be no roadblocks, no cut shorts and no threatening fathers, funnily enough.

Whatever Rin's brother was doing, was working. Like he promised, they've steered clear from their lives.

-

"~Listen Kook, I'm your best bet. If you are going to propose you should take my ideas! Jimin loved it!! A tip to a strong marriage is a good proposal you know?"

"Oh my god! Sorry to burst your bubble Hyung, but I don't intend on proposing. I mean not just yet."  Jungkook adjusts the label on the bouquet as he gives up the offer with a laugh, taking him back to remembering Yoongi's infamous proposal.

[ Table tennis was sort of Jimin and Yoongi's thing, and just when Jimin thought he was crushing Yoongi in the game (again), all 100 and plus others in the table tennis club clapped to the beat of Bruno Mars' 'Marry you' abruptly, when Yoongi dropped down on one knee. Talk about the immense pressure, but Jimin accepted ofcourse.]

"—Though it's been a long time, we weren't really together for a long time, you know?" Jungkook says breaking away from the memory, his face now morphing into a smaller smile.

-

"Christ what took you this long?" Jimin asks as he sips the last of his milk tea, eyeing both of them as they walk his way. "I finished my extra large cup and made 3 seperate conversations with what I think are 3 separate squirrels."
"But in my defence, bobby number 1, 2 and 3 look exactly the same so I don't really know..."

"Hyung~" Jungkook sighs, "you actually named them?" he raises a brow, rolling his eyes.

"He actually talked to them and that's the first question you ask?" Yoongi says shaking his head at the either of them, "Jimin-ah I'm disappointed in you—,"