L E V E L 2 +notes

I don't know where to start, but I'll start by saying this and I'll say this a million times,
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

I don't know where to start, but I'll start by saying this and I'll say this a million times, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT

LEVEL 2 was a very rough idea that struck me around the time I was finishing up SALTY. I don't remember how it exactly came about, I just remember laying in bed and picturing the 'sticky notes' scene and bam, this book idea was born.

I also don't really know why I picked Jungkook. I was just experimenting and I stuck with him.

All my books are AUs definitely, my characters are my own, even the ones under the members. I conjure up my own characters but I end up giving the male ones BTS face claims because I found that interesting, thus the start of my Fanfiction journey. So, if the characters don't share all the attributes of the particular member that's why.

Couple things about the book:

Firstly, jungkook was never meant to disappear like that. I still laugh at myself every time I think of how much I twisted the plot line because I don't think it was the best decision, but I didn't really have other directions I wanted to write my story in.

Secondly, for some reason I was never as emotionally connected to main characters in this book as much as SALTY and I definitely think that rubbed off. My characters are 2 dimensional here and I ended up not being satisfied with my story line as much as I wish I did. I hope to improve that some day, this book will just be a mark of my progress I guess LOL.

Thirdly, there were quite alot of new characters/ extra's added. Taehyung, Minhee, Rin's (unnamed for some reason lol) brother, Yoongi and Jimin. Although my first three or four characters had a purpose, Jimin didn't really add much to the story line he was simply put in for quirky lines tbh (and yoomin❤️) . Maybe in the next couple books I'd work on character dept and purpose better.

So yes there a lot of things I hope to improve. Making my characters more realistic, smoother story line,  better writing and loving my characters.

P.s THERE WAS A SERIOUS LACK OF RIKOOK MOMENTS ahh forgive me ill give you bonuses if you'd like!

This has all been so boring but thanks for reading and leaving comments! Incase anyone has failed to tell you today, I love you and you are valid and worthy of everything:)

Look out for my next fic 👀

All the love.