3

ARMY VLOGGER

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

While I was eating my breakfast, I heard footsteps enter the room I was in, but I chose to ignore them."Jungkook-ah, have you watched your favorite blogger's latest video, Jungkook-ah?" hobi hyung asked, I shrugged as he sat in the chair on my left side."JAMS ON, ani, waeyo?" I inquired."The video was all over Twitter, and the fans saw her recent video; she was playing SuperStar BTS when she got a call from her father; her ringtone is our song, Spring day," he remarked cheerfully. Jimin hyung sat next to us, carefully listening."Really?! OMO?! she's an the ARMY?" Jimin hyung was astonished.

"Isn't it obvious, hyung? I mean, just by her name "Jams On," it's already plainly obvious," I remarked, giving him the 'isn't it obvious' look."I'm your hyung!" Jimin hyung defended himself."But I'm taller," I remarked sarcastically."Stop talking to me like I'm two years older than you! I was born in Busan first—" Taehyung cut Jimin hyung.

"Jimin-ah! Jams On posted a new video; Palli, let's see it," Taehyung hyung remarked, jumping about eagerly. As I approached him, I snatched his phone, opened YouTube, and looked for her account. I played the newly posted video once I discovered it.

"Oh! Yah! Yah! It's her reacting to our MIC Drop music video," Hobi hyung exclaimed as he crept around behind me."Who's reacting to our music video?" Jin hyung said as he walked down the stairs.Taehyung hyung responded to Jin hyung, "Jungkook's favorite vlogger.""Really? Yah! Let's watch it on RM's laptop," Suga hyung suggested, to which everyone nodded."RM hyungie!" Jimin hyung said as he approached the living room.

"Mwo?" RM inquired."Can we use your laptop? We want to watch Jungkook's crush in a new video," Jimin hyung said as I smacked him on the back."Jams On? Yah! Nado let me join, Kaja!" RM said after a few moments of consideration.

At RM Hyung Studiothroughout your videoY/N: OMO! That was sexy.Y/N's FRIEND: Yah! Look at Taehyung, he's really attractive.Y/N: I know, but look at Kookie in this music video. My heart. Oh my goodness!

"Oh! Jungkook-ah!" said Hobi hyung, teasingly caressing my back."Do we really need to film a bangtan bomb while viewing this?" I was ashamed to ask."That girl with her is adorable," Taehyung hyung said."Jungkook is blushing," Jin hyung observed."Yah! Jungkook-ah, this is the first time we've seen you flush that much," RM hyung said."Ah hyung!" I exclaimed, feeling my cheeks flame up even more.

AUTHORS P.O.V

1 week later

Y/n came across the video while simply surfing through her YouTube...BANGTAN TV UPLOADED BANGTAN BOMB: BTS's favorite blogger...she shrieked, startling her best friend"Yah! y/n ah, could you please keep it down? I'm sleeping here," her friend screamed furiously."Sorry, but I can't. Bangtan just launched a new bangtan bomb episode reacting to our reaction video to their Music video!" she said gleefully, dancing around like a kid."Ah! you're exaggerating so- WAIT?! OH MY GOD? THEY WHAT? THEY DID? LET ME S-" Y/n stopped her off before she could finish.

"Now, who's overreacting?" she teased, lifting her right brow."Aish! Whatever! Palli, let's just watch it on your laptop," she remarked as she opened the door.

AFTER VIEWING"Did Taehyung just call you cute?" y/n wondered."Did you see that? Jungkook's blushing, OMO! That was the first time I saw him blush like that, and he never blushed like that to IU," her friend, noticed."WAHH!" they both shrieked, startling y/n's parents."GIRLS, KEEP IT DOWN!""SORRY!" they both said at the same time.

THE NEXT DAY"Hey sweetheart, I heard about BTS. They'll be doing a fan signing event next week, and your aunt contacted me. She's in charge of selling tickets, and she was asking me if you wanted to come? She'll get you a ticket if you want," y/n's mom said as she entered her room."OMG! REALLY?! OMYGOD OF COURSE I DO? May she please give me 2 so that I can make (your bestie's name) come with me?" y/n asked."Of course, sweetheart," her mom replied as she patted y/n's head.

A few hours later

"Hey honey, your aunt said she already has your tickets, and she'll be here tomorrow to hand them to you personally," y/n's mom remarked as she entered the kitchen."Daebak! Kamsahamnida eomma!"she exclaimed, kissing her mother on the cheek. a few moments later The doorbell rings."I believe that's y/b/f/f/n we'll be in my room," she added, causing her mother to nod and grin."God, my kid is cute," her mother exclaimed.

"I know right!" she said and walked to the door to open it, showing her bestie."Hey girl, what's the surprise?" she inquires. Y/n drew her into her room and declared."I've got a ticket to BTS fansign next week, and you're coming with me!!" y/n exclaimed."OH MY GOD! ARE YOU SERIOUS?" she gasped."No! no! I'm not?" she sarcastically said."Never mind, our supporters should be aware of this," she remarked as she drew y/n to her computer. They both began a live broadcast.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

WHILE ON BTS DORM

"Ahhh!!!" Jungkook yelled in despair."What happened, Kookie?" RM inquired, worried."Jams On, hasn't updated in years," the maknae grumbled, making the leader giggle."It's only for a week; perhaps she's too busy with her schoolwork," RM  pointed out."But it's like a year for me," he said, sulking even more."Jin hyung, our maknae is being so adorable, see," RM said, causing everyone except Jimin-sshi to glance at them in confusion."What's going on here?" Jin inquired of the younger members, perplexed."Jungkook's having a rough day since Jams On hasn't updated in a week," RM said to the eldest member.

"Don't forget, Jungkook, she's also a student. She must be occupied at school. Don't worry, she'll be back shortly with an update. Just be patient and wait," Yoongi remarked, having everyone nod in agreement. Before jungkook could react, Jimin came sprinting into the room, as if someone was hunting him. "Jungkook-ah, I guess I know now why Jams on isn't updating.." he said, giving everyone a 'what do you mean look'."I mean, she has another vlog, but this one is owned by her and her best friend, and they're doing a live broadcast stating they'll be at our fansign next week," the tiny terrible hyung remarked, making the maknae to leap and joyously embrace his hyung."Thank you very much, Hyung; you truly are an angel!"

"Ah! you're welcome, my Kookie; do you want to watch their live with me? It's still going on," Jimin hyung said."Neh! Kaja!" jungkook said as he drew his hyung into his chamber.