10

"FOUND"

AUTHORS P.O.V
BTS DORM

One day the members saw Jin crying. They all got worried since this was the first time they saw him cry this much. Being the maknae, Jungkook felt hurt seeing his hyung very stressed lately. That's when they all agreed to comfort him with a hug.
"Hyung? We're here to listen," RM said, assuring him that he could tell them everything that was bugging him. That was all Jin needed before he broke. Jin told them about his missing sister, how today was her 19th birthday, and how she was missing for ten years already. The thought of him being unable to celebrate her 19th birthday without her, hurt him so much, and it hurt more since he was really close to her. When they were kids, he protected her like there was no tomorrow, and took care of her so much, until one day. 

They didn't know what happened. She just suddenly disappeared. At that time, Jin was 18 and he freaked out so much. He did everything and he looked everywhere for her. Weeks passed, turning into months until years past. They never found her. He was hurt with the thought of someone kidnapping her, and what if they had killed her? Or what if she played on the playground and got hit by a car. Someone saw her and bring her to the hospital, but then she didn't remember anything. There was a lot of what if thoughts inside his head, but this didn't make him stop looking. He vowed that he would never stop looking for her because if she's dead then why did they never find a dead body? Telling this to others shocked them. They assured Jin that they would all help find his sister. The next day, BTS' manager rushed to their dorm, desperately shouting.

"JIN! SEOKJIN!! I FOUND HER!!" The manager cried out, making all of the boys race to where the manager was.
"I FOUND HER! I FOUND YOUR SISTER!!" the manager said, smiling and shaking Jin's shoulder, causing the eldest member to cry.
"Where is she? I want to see her! Please let me meet my sister. I want to hug her, I want to ask so many questions." Jin begged, sobbing.
"Calm down. Don't worry. I will let you meet her later, but you need to know how she is right now," the manager promised.
"What do you mean?" Jin asked, confused and concerned.
"She's in a girl group. Remember the girl in Breaker, that you said you had these weird feelings towards?" the manager asked, looking at Jin and the others excitedly.
"Y/n?" Taehyung asked, as Taehyung knows y/n since they both meet and become close friends filming Hwarang(Just imagine y/n is one of the cast in Hwarang).
"Yes! She's your sister, Jin!! y/n is your missing sister." the manager semi-shouted happily.
"She's my sister? That's why I felt weird in Family Outing?" Jin said (Family Outing is a Korean show. The members are Jae Suk, Kim Jongkook, Lee Hyori, Daesung of Bigbang and some more guys that I don't know the name of. Sorry.).
"That's why she had a lot of similarities to Jin hyung.." Taehyung thought aloud.
"Y/n?" Jin mumbled in disbelief.

YOURS P.O.V
Ten years ago, I was kidnapped by four ugly creatures. Well, they look like monsters. They beat me up, hitting me everywhere, until they hit me on my head really hard. Resulting in me forgetting my past memories. That's when I met my dad, Bi-Rain (Rain is the singer of the song Rainism). He saved me from those ugly creatures. Thanks to him, if he never saw me beaten up by random guys, maybe I'd be already dead. That made him adopt me. 

Then seven months ago, all my memories with my family, especially my brother Seokjin oppa, came back. This is the reason why I felt so attached to him at the time we're both on Family Outing. That's also why Taehyung oppa would always tell me how similar I was to him. I want to tell him that it's me, his sister, but it scares me. What if he doesn't want me to come back? It seemed like they never tried to find me.

AUTHORS POV

Y/n thought they didn't tried to find her since it's been 10 years, yet she never heard about them looking for her. While these thoughts were bothering her, y/n's group leader interrupted and called. "Go to the studio, someone wants to meet you." she said. Y/n obeyed and changed her clothes, and then drove to her dad's(Rain) entertainment.

Heading to her group's studio revealing a guy's back with very broad shoulders and long legs. Upon hearing the door open the guy turned around, showing his face to her, making her gasp.
"Y/n?" he whispered in disbelief.
"O-op-pa?" y/n stutters, making him hug you tight.
"And after ten years of looking, I finally found you." he said, crying.
"You were looking for me?" she asked in shock. couldn't believe it.
"Uh huh. I never stop looking and, look here you are.." he said, sobbing.
"I thought you never looked for me. I thought you didn't want me to come back again, that you didn't love me anymore." she cried, causing Jin to cupped her face.
"That's not true, you're the most precious person in my life.. but y/n? What happened? Why did you suddenly disappear? And why didn't you try to come back home?" he asked, worried. 

Y/n told him every single thing that happened, making him cry even more.
"I'm sorry that oppa wasn't there to protect you. I'm sorry." he sobbed.
"No, it's not your fault oppa. If only I listened to you to not leave the house alone this wouldn't have happened. I'm sorry" she said, hugging him tightly.
"Please stop, hajima! Don't cry!" y/n wiped his tears.
"I'm sorry, I just missed you so much. You don't know how much I struggled from the day you were lost until now. I thought I lost you forever." he confessed.
"Oppa! Thank you, for not giving up on me, for looking for me. That day when I remembered you, I was happy, but I was also scared that if I told you the truth, you wouldn't have believed me." she said, crying.
"Let's just forget it. What's more important now is I found you and you're with me again" he said, wiping his and your tears.

"Now, let's stop crying and do everything we couldn't do before. Yesterday was your birthday, so I'm taking you out for dinner to celebrate tonight." he announced, making her smile widely.
"You remembered my birthday?" she asked, surprised as he nodded.
"Of course. Why wouldn't I remember my precious sister's birthday? You don't know how much I cried yesterday when I thought I would never spend time with you on your birthday again. I'm happy that starting today, I can spend most of the time with you, not just on your birthday. I will make it up to you for all those days that I wasn't by your side," he promised, kissing her forehead.

"Thank you oppa! I missed you so much! And gosh I'm so lucky and happy to have you," y/n says, making him laugh.
"Of course I'm your brother, the World Wide Handsome." he said playfully.
"Oh God, what did I even deserve to have this world wide handsome guy in front of me." y/n mocked him, making him chuckle.
"Oh!! Sorry, are we interrupting your sibling moments?" y/n's group leader asked, opening the door.
"Sorry hyung. You took half an hour to cry and say such things like that?" Taehyung said, making Yoongi hit him on his head, hard.
"Aww!!" Taehyung exclaimed.
"Pabo!! That was just nothing for those ten years that she disappeared" Yoongi scolded, making the hyung line agree with him.
"Ok? Oh y/n~ah remember the dinner that's tod--." taehyung cut himself and smiled nervously at Jin who's already glaring.
"Dinner?" Jin asked suspiciously, now in his 'overprotective brother' mode.
"He asked me yesterday for dinner today." y/n replied
"And you said yes?" Jin asked in slight disbelief.
"Of course look at him. He's too adorable. I can't say no." y/n answere, making Taehyung blush.
"No you're not allowed to date, you're only 19!" Jin argued.
"That's legal age." she pointed out.
"No!! And I told you we were having dinner together." Jin said, giving Taehyung a death stare.
"How about tomorrow? Y/n-ah?" Taehyung asked nervously, afraid for his life right now.
"Deal.." y/n exclaimed smiling.
"I said NO!!" Jin semi-shouted, slightly annoyed at your antics.
"Don't mind him, He's just old." y/n said teasingly, making everyone laugh.
"Yah!! I'm not old!!" Jin protested.
"Yes, you are! But don't worry, you old but handsome man" she said, laughing.
"Nope, I'm young and handsome," he retorted.
"Ok, then you're young and handsome, so I'm going out with Taehyung oppa tomorrow." y/n said slyly.
"Ok then.. oww.. NO NO NO!! You're not!" Jin said confused, making everyone laugh even more.
"Owww.. no no no!! You already said it. No more taking back!!" y/n playfully said.
"Aish!! Your very lucky young woman that your brother isn't just young and handsome, but also a kind and loving brother.." he said as she chuckled.
"Oww.. thank you so much.." y/n said kissing his cheeks.
"Me too! Me too!" Taehyung said, while trying to approach y/n, making Jin to slap him lightly as the younger one pouted.
"You will just eat outside and nothing more. No touching my sister." Jin said protectively.
"Lets see.." Taehyung answered, making the eldest hyung chase him as he ran away, making them all burst out laughing.
"I MISSED MY CRAZY BROTHER!!" 
"AND I LOVE HIM!"