6

"SOFT & SCARY" PART 1

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Taehyung-ah!! Wake up!" RM hyung wakes me up.

"Ahh.. hyung it's too early, let me sleep!" I said, covering my face using my pillow.

"No!! Look, someone is looking for you downstairs! Just get up! "he said.

"Aish! Who the hell is that person? disturbing my rest day? " I said, pissed.

"Y/N!" he said, making me jump in shock.

"Y/n?" I asked, shocked.

"Yes, that's what she said. She's y/n. Who's that girl? " I snipped him.

Wait hyung!! Y/n? Are you sure?"

"Yes! She said she's y/n! Why is a girl looking for you in this early mo-" before he even finished what he was saying I had already stormed out of my room and headed to find a very familiar person.

"Y-y/n-AH?" I said, stuttering as she looked at me.

"OPPA?" She exclaimed, running to embrace me and crying,

"Y/n-ah? Are you crying? " I asked, concerned.

"Aniyo!" she denied, even though it's obvious.

"Yes, you are!" I said, pulling out of the hug, wanting her to look at me.

"Oppa! Please!?! Let's just stay like this for a while, "she said as I heard footsteps behind me.

"Ehem?!" The guys suddenly fake a cough in unison.

"Ohh.. I'm sorry.." she said removing her hands at me.

"Hyung, who's this pretty girl?" Jungkook asked.

"Ohh.. guys, this is y/n, my cousin." I said sheepishly.

"Cousin!?" The others responded in unison, shocked.

"Yes, why?" I asked, confused.

"Why have we never seen her before?" Hobi, Hyung asked.

Oh, that. It's because she lives in Australia with our aunt, right y/n-ah? " I asked, looking at y/n for confirmation.

Ahmm.. I'm sorry, but Taetae oppa, can I talk to you privately? She asked.

"O-ok? Then come on, let's go to my room. Please let us talk quietly without the mochi or bunny disturbing us. " I said, giving Jin Hyung a 'please' look.

"Of course. Go and call me if you need something.." he said, smiling to us. I pulled y/n by her wrist towards my room.

At Taehyung's Room

So, how's Aunt Jane? I asked her to be polite, but instead made her cry.

"Wait, y/n princess why are you crying? Is something wrong? Did something happen to Auntie Jane?" I asked, worriedly cupping her face.

That's what I want to talk to you about. She died last year, "she said, which surprised me. "

"W-wha-what do you mean?" I asked, removing my hands from her face.

"She died last year without all of you knowing." she cried out, sobbing.

"But how?" I asked, confused.

"You remember Aunt Jane's new husband? I wanted to call you and tell you what happened, but he didn't want me to. He took my phone, my laptop, and everything else from me just so I couldn't contact you." She forced out, crying harder.