47

NOT A FAN

JIMIN'S P.O.V
"Tae! Do you know that girl beside Yoona sunbae-nim?" I asked my best friend who is pretty close to yoona sunbaenim we we're in my room watching tv "Nah! But I heard she's noona's friend." he answered "Why?" he asked "Haven't you seen her at school? I mean all of the students screams and goes crazy when ever they see us but her I never seen her like the others.." I explained as he chuckled "ah.. I heard from other student that she's an IGOT7 not an ARMY.." He says as I made an 'oww' sound "Wait is she the girl you're telling me you like at school?" he asked again as I felt my cheeks heat up "N-No!" I replied making him laugh "Then why are you blushing?" he teased "Be-because, aish! Fine she is, I mean she's one of the intellegent student in our school, its cool.." I explained as he chuckled "Poor Jimin having a crush with a non army.." He teased as I groan.

TIME SKIP...
the next day
"Tae! Come on! I don't wanna be late.." I knock at Taehyung's room as he walked out the room "Sorry.. I couldn't find my I.D, but I found it now, lets go.." He says as I sigh 15 minutes later we arrive at our school receiving lots of screams as usual from the students more on army's But none of them got my attention not until I saw her getting something from her locker while looking at both I and taehyung who's struggling to get out in the middle of this girls asking for our signature not to be sound rude I love army's but we're still are human we deserves privacy, i look back at her when I found her gone already "where did she go." I whispered to taehyung who was smiling and asking our fans nicely to give us a way when then one of the professor in our school saw us "Students? you know this is not allowed inside our school right?" our professor says making the students stops, bowed and leaves before apologizing "Sorry about that billboard boys.." our professor says making us laugh "Its alright sir, but excuse us we still have our classes to attend." both I and Taehyung says while bowing as he nods patting our shoulders while smiling, as we're walking to our room three guys started talking harsh at us,  "What do girls like about them if they're not even good looking?" 1st guy said "The question is why are they famous and have lot of fans if they're no good unlike other groups" The 2nd guy said "Why are they even an artist if they cant sing or dance? what did their company think? They're ruining their name.." the 3rd guy said "Go look at the mirror first, If they're not good looking what more the three of you? a unknown species?" we heard someone said making us look at our back as we see her with a serious straight face  "Of course, Jealousy! you know why they have lots of fans? that's because they show them how they love and respect their fans they show everyone how sweet and humble they are unlike the three of you, you bastards can only be a fuck boys. who sleeps with every girl you can. look no one likes you unlike them they have millions of people supporting and loving them and I do agree that they deserve it." she continued making the guys speechless "Go and perform for you to know how hard their work is! Stop accusing someone without a proof.." she says again as the guys bowed to us and apologized before leaving as we also bowed and accept their sorry as we look back to thank her but she's already gone.

TIME SKIPS..
"You all can now take your lunch.." our Math professor says as I organized my bag before looking at Taehyung "Tae, come on! I'm Hungry." I told Taehyung who was copying the notes at the board "Can you give me five more minutes?" he says as I sigh "But I'm hungry.." I whined "I understand that you're very smart especially when it comes to math but I wasn't so let me finish writing will you?" He groan making I pout with that I heard someone chuckle making both of us to look around as we saw her and youngjae talking "Oh? Jimin-ah and taehyung long time no see. how are you guys?" Youngjae says as he gave us a friendly hug "We're fine, just a little bit busy.." I replied as he nod smiling "oh! by the way, this is y/n, y/n this is Ji--" youngjae says but was cut by her "I know oppa you don't have to tell me.." She says and smiled to us before bowing as we returned it "Ohh.. oppa I need to go, I still have my training.." she says looking at her watch "Alright! Don't tire yourself too much, I'll see you later.." Youngjae says patting her head as she sign an ok with her hand before leaving "How did you know her?" I asked "Oh, she's JB hyung's sister and a trainee at our company too.. why?" youngjae says shocking both I and Taehyung "JB hyung's sister?" Taehyung smirked looking at me "ohh.. I heard about what happened with does Three bastard earlier, how is it? is she cool?" Youngjae asked "Very cool taehyung and I answered. "I See." he replied "How old is she?" I asked as Taehyung and him both smirked "Why? interested?" he asked making me blush "Jimin like her since the first day of school" Taehyung says as I hit him "Ohmygod? do you know that she's a fan of yours?" Youngjae says making me confused "We thought she's an IGOT7?" we asked "Of course she is, her brother is one of us so it's given.." Youngjae says "But she also like you, well she like you more than us to be honest especially you Jimin." he continued as Taehyung and I look at each other  "Why? what's wrong?" he asked "It's just we didn't think she is since she never screams like the other girls here at school." Taehyung says as I nod "As I said she's a fan and she does respect your privacy.." Youngjae says making us laugh how kind and sweet she is. "Tomorrow come and Join us at lunch.." Youngjae says as we nod "Alright! I'll be going now, see you guys tomorrow." youngjae wave and leaves as we waved back before we also leaves.