49

WARNING: SMUT ⚠️❗❗❗

JUNGKOOK AS YOUR STEP BROTHER

YOUR'S P.O.V
"your brother is hot as fuck!" My best friend athena says as I just look at her "What? but hey cant you see he's hitting on you this days?" She continued as I give her a what the fuck look "What? your not even blood related so it's fine go and flirt with him too." She says "You know what stop reading too much wattpad stories will yah?" I say as we walked to our locker to put back our things and head back home since its already dismissal but then my step brother came with her best friends "hey y/n!" He called "That's noona for you." I say as he smirk "I maybe younger but I can be your daddy." He says and smirked "Ugh! What the fuck jeon?!" I say and was about to walk away but he slammed me on my locker "You're coming with me." He says as I raised my eyebrow at him "I'm not taking no and in fact I already told dad.." he says and smirks again "Aish! Why do dad trust you too much. you wasn't his own son." I said "that's because I'm like your dad." He says as I greeted my teeth "A fuck boy?" I say as he deathly stare at me "Then We'll see later.." he says and pulled me to his car "Ugh it hurts! Yah! I'm older than you!" I shouted at him

Time skip...
Guess where he brought me? To a fucking club and he's been drinking too much for an hour I gotta stop him or dad will scold me "Jungkook, that's enough for you! Lets go home."  I say and took the alcohol from him "No! I told dad that were not going home tonight." He says "What? Where are we going to sleep?" I asked "Y/n this is Jungkook's club don't you know that?" Jin says the oldest from their group "what?" I shock asked "You have no idea that he has a club don't you?" Jimin asked as I nod and now Jungkook's starting to get touchy ugh!  "He likes you since the day he first saw you and it hurts him knowing that your his step dad's daughter." Namjoon says as I look at drunk Jungkook who's mumbling my name none stop "He's not that jerk as you think y/n, he's more better than us, he maybe did play with girls before but since he meet you he change all he want and need is you." Yoongi says as I sighed "He's My brother." I say "Not blood related" Jhope says as I look at them with that Jungkook throws up "He's too drunk, Where's the bathroom?" I asked them "just bring him to his room there's everything he need, I'll help you bring him there" Jimin says and helps me to Jungkook's room "here you go." Since it's already close time we'll be home soon so please take care of him?" Jimin says and I nod "Thanks." I say and he left, I walk towards Jungkook and told him to wash up "Jungkook! get up and clean your self' I command he stood up and heads to his bathroom, since he already throws up I bet he ain't that drunk anymore few minutes later he walks out with just a towel wrap around his waist making me shock and turn around "OMYGOD WHY DIDN'T YOU WARNED ME!" I say but I only heard foot step coming closer to me and soon I felt hands wraps around my waist "Y/n!" He whispered leaving soft kisses on my neck "Jungkook! This is wrong!" I stops him "No! what's wrong of showing your love to someone you love?" He says and cupped my face "Jungkook, I'm your noona!" I told him making him a bit mad  "We're Brother and sister now Jungkook we cant do this! mom and dad will get mad and kick us out of the house.' I say making him more mad "I don't care about them, We can live here if ever they kick us out, this is the reason why I bought a club.." he says as I sighed "But jung-" "FUCK JUST STOP AND LET ME SHOW YOU WHO THIS KID IS!" He shouted and throws me on his bed "REMOVE YOUR CLOTHES!" He commands looking at me, fuck why cant I resist him with that stare without even thinking I was shocked how he made me obey him, I watch him smirk and hovers on me "I will make you feel good tonight baby, don't worry I wont hurt you.." he whispered to my ears that I admit is a turn on, he slides his fingers on my panties and massage my clit making me moan "I can see your liking it" he whispered again as I moan he moves his finger faster making me moan louder "Yes baby, moan for daddy." He seductively says leaving marks on my neck while he plays with my clit, why the fuck is this making me feel so good even if I want to stop him I just couldn't. I feel so good and so sweet that I want him too bad right now, he then stops playing with my clit making me whine "ugh! Why did you stop?" I says as he chuckle "Does my baby wants more?" He says as I nod "What's the magic word?" He moans to my ear "Please daddy?" I say as he smirk "Help me take your panties off." He says as I obeyed after removing my panties he then started eating me out "Ugh! Jungkook!" I moan as he slide his tongue inside of me "Fuck! kookie I need you inside me." I say and he looks at me with sparks eyes "Will do princess." he removes his pants showing me his big member "Ready?" He asked as I gulped he kisses my forehead and whispered "I wont be rough promise." He says and I nod he peck my lips as he enters his inside me making me scream in pain "Endure it a little baby then tell me if I can move." He says and kiss me passionately after minutes of enduring the pain it started to leave and I told Jungkook to move, he moves little by little untill it felt good "Kookie you can move fast now." I said as he obeys and the rest of the night is us screaming and moaning.