37

THE MAFIA (PART 2)

JIMIN'S POV

"Jimin, I found her, your sister..." this words repeats on my head over and over again as I click my gun hitting my target, I'm in our training area practicing my shooting skills and also bursting out my stress, its been 2 days since that Mark Tuan kidnaped her, the day that I found out from my best friend that the girl he like is my sister, This is why her name sound so familiar whenever he talks about her, Tears slowly drops on my eyes as I remember the day I lost her 6 years ago, she was 15 and I was 18 we were in our family weekend with our parents and was just driving home when a random cars stopped us, and knock on our window but our dad didn't open it by that they shot him as my mom panics.

they sign for us to came out the car since I and my sister was in the back seat while mom is in the passenger sit she get out the car first and opened the
door for us while I held my sister by my side she hugged us whispering "When I count to 3 Go run with your sister keep her safe, I love you both remember that.." as she turn around slowly counting 1, 2 and at 3 he dodge the guy as I run pulling my sister with me, I look back and saw them killing my mom I cried but my safety of my sister was my number one priority that time until I got shot not once but twice.
I held the part where I was shot and felt my knees numbs I look at our back as I saw the bad guys running towards us "OPPA!!" I heard her scream crying "y/nie!! listen to oppa, go run and hide where they wont find you, hide your identity never tell anyone who you really are.. If some knows you only the person who can tell you the key code "Bora"  is the one you can trust, always remember oppa loves you, if I had a chance to live I promise to find you, GO! AND BE SAFE.." I say cupping her face wiping her tears "No!! oppa please!! don't!! I want to stay with you.."  she cried "No!! y/n go!! this is the only way to keep you safe, Go!! go to the place where we used to play hide and seek, I hid a box behind the bush there's something for you there.." I said pushing her "I'll keep your promise, I will wait for you.." She say before she run since we run further from the bad guys I still had time to pick up my phone and dial my best friends number "Taehyung!!  I need help.. xxxxx street now palli!!" I said and hanged up after I stood up getting ready to fight after 10 minutes of running and fighting them Taehyung arrives as he helped me, since that time I never stop looking for her, this is why she never gets close to Taehyung even though what ever Taehyung do, she kept my word..
"JIMIN!! we found them.." I heard jhope hyung say as everyone picked up there guns and things

READERDS POV

"STOP!!" Mark shouted as I smirk at him "You know me, but you don't know what skills I have, poor Tuan.." I chuckle as he glared at me "Your my brothers best enemy you should now how great he and his group when it come in fighting and since I'm his sister you should know I have skills like my brother.." I devilishly say "SHUT UP!!" he shouted angrily "Oh, I'm sorry, I think I already killed half of your people and I'm sure any minute Taehyung will be here to save me.." I smirked as he walk towards and slap me when suddenly I herd familiar voices "MARK TUAN!!" the voices say as I look back and saw Taehyung with my brother oh my god don't tell me Taehyung was the guy that my brother was telling me long time ago? "OPPA?" Mumble as tears formed in my eyes "HOW DARE YOU HURT MY GIRL!!" Taehyung shouted after looking at my brother and giving glare at mark with that mark pulled me by my waist as he cupped my face "Be thankful that I like her a lot if not she should be dead by now.." Mark say as I rolled my eyes at him "Oh! look poor Mark like me but hey bad news I DON'T LIKE YOU!!" I say as mark frowned "Your to much like your fucking brother.." he growled "y/nie!" I heard my brother calls as I look at him "Remember what I teach you the day when we were at the beach?" he continued to asked as I nod "oh come on stop this drama! I know you haven't seen each other for 6 years but sorry I cant wait to kill your brother anymore.." Mark say and I look at my brother as he gave me a go sign with that I knock mark down using what my brother teach me before earning a gasp from my brothers friends "I told you, no one knows me than my brother.." I say and kicked mark on his stomach before running over to Taehyung "Are you alright?" he asked caressing my hair "hhmm.." I hum in a response and hug him before looking at my brother "Oppa!!" I burst out as crying my eyes out, I hugged him which he hug back "What took you so long?" I asked as he kissed my forehead "I'm sorry, I promise I've been looking for you for years but your just to good obeying your brother.." he also cried "DO YOU THINK I'M DONE YET?" we heard mark shouted as I look at him annoyed "Oh come on! stop the drama!!" I say as I immediately took my brothers gun on his waist and shot it killing mark hearing gasps behind me "GOSH! Jimin hyung your sister is cool!" I heard a voice say "She's mine kookie! don't ever think of-" "Woah!! hold up!" I cut Taehyung off as they look at me "He was just complementing me why did we get into that thinking, huh?" I say as I look at Taehyung making everyone laugh "Just come on were still not safe here.." he say as they lead me in there car...