5

"ARMY VLOGGER" PART 3

AUTHORS P.O.V

A few minutes later, the boys came out with their manager and bodyguard. The boys rode in their van while Y/N and her best friend drove their car, showing them where to go. After driving for 7 minutes, they arrived at their destination. As soon as the guard saw Y/N's car, he called the butler. Y/N walked out of her car, and so did BTS. Then the butler came to y/n as she handed him her car keys.

"Where's Appa?" she asked him.

"In his office, ma'am." The butler said, "Ahjussi, I told you to not call me ma'am, right?" YN complained.

"Yes, but your father," he answered.

Don't worry about Appa. Please kindly don't call me Ma'am. I feel old, ahjussi. You know, I'm only 19 and you've been my butler since I was 5. You're already a family to me, "she replied, earning a little chuckle from him.

"Yes princess, I'm sorry. Let me take this to the parking lot. " He said this as you entered their restaurant with the boys following behind, shocked by how the people greeted you.

"Bestie, can you please show them the way to the VIP room?" Y/N asked her friend, earning an "are you serious?" from her.

"Please? I'll be there soon. I'm going to meet Dad at his office to let him know I'm already here. " She explained, making her friends nod and gesture for the boys to follow him.

The authors' POV

At the VIP Room

"DAEBAK! This is cool! " Taehyung said.

"That's also my reaction when I came here before." Y/n's friend said

"But did you see all the staff, even the next restaurant, greeting her?" J-Hope asked, earning a nod from the others.

"Well! This building is owned by her grandparents, and some of the stores here are owned by her uncles, aunties, and parents, but the building is owned by her grandparents. Jamie said, receiving a big gasp from the boys. Suddenly, a guy entered the room.

"Hi, y/b/f/f/n, where's y/nie?" the man asks.

"Uncle Jae, she went to talk to her dad. Well, here she is. " Y/N's best friend points at her.

Y/N saw her uncle, who instantly turned around to look at her entering the room.

"Uncle? "Good afternoon. Y/N greeted and hugged her uncle.

"Hey princess, I came here to talk to you," he said.

"Oh-kay? What is it? "she asked, concerned.

"Well, you told me to reserve the alley tomorrow, but actually a group of artists reserved it first for a photoshoot I just saw today," he explained.

"Oh! That's fine! "she smiled.

But they just reserve the bowling alley if you want. I can let you use the skating rink. "

"Well, that's great," y/s said, happy at what he had just heard. "Ok then, I'll take that as a deal." He said, chuckling, "Pat your head, BTS manager."

"Oh Mr. Kim, it's nice to meet you here. " The manager said, "You are making me confused." "You're here?" Y/N's uncle answered, shaking the manager's hand.

"Ahm, you know each other?" she asked.

"Oh! This is the manager of the artist who reserved the alley for tomorrow." Y/n's uncle stated,