8

"BULLY"

AUTHORS P.O.V
Y/n is a new student at Global Cyber University, sort of.  Who started last month. However, nothing really changes, like today. While she were walking to her locker, a group of bullies came towards her, saying stuff like;
"HI PABO" and,
"HOW IS IT BEING A NERD? WHY ARE YOU WEARING GLASSES AND CHEAP CLOTHES LIKE THAT?", as well as,
"You know that you don't need to hide the real you. I mean, we know you're just like someone who dates everyone she wants and makes out with them. If you're a hoe, I mean?" they said, making her blood boil.
"First, calling me a pabo isn't nice. Second, I prefer being me than acting like a fake me. And finally, third of all, I'm not a hoe. I think you're blind and you need to get your eyes checked!!" y/n argued defensively. Unfortunately, her defiance only made them angry, causing them to hit her stomach and make her groan. 

Groaning in pain she then heard a voice from behind,
"HEY!! IS THAT WHAT YOU DO WHENEVER YOUR BORED? BEAT UP A GIRL!?! IS THAT HOW YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN!?!" a deep voice said.
"What? Being a hero again? From as far as we know, you're only doing this just for fame. Acting like you're nice, but you aren't!" one of the bullies retorted.
"Yeh yeh! Go and say whatever you want. I don't really give a crap!!" the deep voice says back.
"What's happening here?" a woman's voice said, causing the bullies face to change into scared expressions.
"Ma'am as you can see, I saw these guys bullying this girl right here.." the deep voice said, pointing to y/n.
"Oh God what happened to you mi- oh god Miss Lee?" the principal said, kneeling in front of y/n, shocked.
"Miss Lee are you alright? Miss Kwon please call Mr. Lee.." the principal said to the person she's with who she recognized as the principal's secretary. "No! Please don't call my dad.." y/n pleaded.

"Sorry Miss Lee, but your father told me to take care of you and call him immediately if something happens." the principal said as she looked at the guy behind y/n.
"Mr. Jung, can you please take Ms. Lee to the clinic?" the principal asked. The guy smiled, nodding in understanding.
"And you two!" She pointed to the bullies.
"Follow me to my office. Now. " She demanded, making them to follow her.
"May I help you stand?" the guy asked politely, offering his hand to y/n. she took it, thanking him. 

He brought her to the clinic and made the nurse surprised.

"Oh God! Ms. Lee? What happened to you?" the nurse asked in a concerned tone, while assisting the guy lay y/n down at the clinic bed
"I saw some guys beating her up. She was hit in the stomach."
"Oh, let me see.." the nurse stated, examining her stomach and checking if she were hurt in any more places.
"Well now, your stomach has violet bruises. Your father will surely turn into a monster again." the nurse pointed out, letting a slightly shaky breath out.
"Don't worry Mrs. Heo I'm here to calm him down," y/n cheekily smiled, making the nurse breathe in relief.
"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Well here, take this pain reliever and rest for a while. I'll be heading to the principal's office to report your situation." the nurse said, leaving y/n and the guy alone. 

She looked at her hero  and immediately recognized him as Jung Hoseok aka J-Hope, from the global international artist BTS.
"Thank you J-Hope-shi," she said which surprised him.
"You know me??" He gasped.
"Of course, why wouldn't I? You and your group are all over social media. Even on the TV, you guys are very famous so why wouldn't I know you?"  she grinned, making him smile.
"Well your welcome, Ms. Lee?" he said, hoping he got your name right.
"Call me y/n. Ms. Lee is too formal," y/n said, chuckling.
"Well not to offend, but can I ask why is that group bullying you?" he probed carefully.
"Well I don't know either. They've called me a nerd and a hoe," she stated, glumly.
"Wooow! That's too far." he said, astonished in people's behavior.
"I know, right. That's why I talk back to them to try and protect myself. However, they're guys and they're strong, very strong. A girl like me doesn't have the strength to fight them back," she stated factually.
"Well, you look so innocent to be a hoe. Ohh.. I mean...I don't see why they're calling you that. You look like a kid in elementary. You're so cute and innocent..." he rambled off shyly.
"Thank you, but I don't care about them. I know what's true and not. I believe in myself." y/n announced confidently, making him chuckle.
"You know, I really don't understand why they bully a beautiful nerdy girl. They should treat her well, like a princess," he stated firmly, looking into her eyes.
"Ahmm? What do you mean?" she asked, confused.
"I mean, would you like to be my friend?" He asked, a bit shy.
"I promise to treat you well, just like a princess," he declared, causing her to smile at him widely.
"Of course, I would love to." y/n said, accepting his promise. Moments later, a frantic voice disturbed their peaceful silence.
"Princess? Oh God. Y/n, sweetie! Are you alright?" it was y/n's dad, entering into the clinic and hugged her tightly.
"Dad calm down, I'm fine. It's all thanks to him." she said, motioning to J-Hope.
"Who is he?" y/ns dad asked, confused.
"My new best friend," she stated, smiling warmly.
"Ohh.. thank you for helping my daughter," her dad said, giving J-Hope a big hand shake.
"You're welcome Mr. Lee. It was my pleasure." J-Hope smiled, giving her dad a 90° bow, since he recognized her father as the owner of the school.

Since then, y/n and J-Hope became best friends. Three months after the incident, he introduced her to the other members. and let her hang out with them wherever; attending every award show, performance, recording, practice, mv shooting, photoshoots, and filmings. she were even spotted in some of their Bangtan Bombs. He even mentioned her in every interview, Bangtan Bomb (whenever you were not with them) and V-live. That's why ARMYs know heras J-Hope's best friend and they love her. They even follow her on Twitter. 

@bts_twt, the boys' twitter even posts a tweet, tagging her everytime they/'re out of the country; saying they miss her and they wish for y/n to visit them; or post some of their pictures, selfies, or video together. BTS is very happy and thankful to meet such a friend like y/n, especially J-Hope. He even developed feelings for her. He's been thinking of confessing at the right time.