7

"SOFT & SCARY" Part 2

YOUR's POV

It's been 6 months since I came here for Taehyung Oppa's help. I've been staying with BTS. It's weird, but all of them are really nice, caring, and very protective, especially Taehyung oppa, of course. Jungkook I like him. He's very sweet and caring, though he always makes my heart beat fast, which I noticed is not normal. I tried my best to not feel anything, but his caring nature somewhat did something to me. I'm scared and confused. I've been over thinking lately, so I thought of heading out, and just like what I was told, I first asked Taehyung Oppa's permission. Now here I am, walking home since I'm already tired from touring the mall.

"Y/N!!" I heard a familiar voice behind me, making me freeze and turn around slowly. I saw my aunt's husband walking towards me.

"Who the Hell Told You To Escape From Me, You Stupid Brat!!" He said, shouting as he held my wrist tightly, pulling me with him.

"Let Me Go!" I semi-screamed.

"No! We're going home!! You're coming with me!! " He shouted.

"No! I'm Not Coming With You! Just Let Me Go!! You bastard! " I shouted defensively.

"WHO ARE YOU TO CALL ME BASTARD!?!" he shouted, slapping me across the face.

Is that what you want? To HURT YOU FIRST BEFORE YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH? " He shouted, pulling me along with him harshly.

"NO! TAETAE OPPA!! PLEASE ASSIST!!PLEASE!! " I screamed while crying.

"Shutter U!" He shouted. He stopped when I bit his hand and ran towards BTS's dorm with him following. When I arrived at the dorm, I knocked on the door desperately, making the boys open it. The door revealed Jungkook. I immediately hugged him while crying and shaking.

"Y/n-ah, what happened?" he asked, very concerned.

"Oppa! Close the door and lock it, palli! " I said, shaking. Hearing my voice, Taehyung raced out of his room.

"y/n-ah! What happened? " Taehyung asked, worried about me.

"He.. he.. he's here! He'll take me away from you. Please, I don't want to. He'll hurt me. Please lock the door. Look, he's running here!! " I begged, freaking out as I saw my aunt's husband hit the door with the bat he was holding. I pushed Jungkook and Taehyung away while Uncle Jae pulled me out with him.

"Hey!! What are you doing to enter our dom? This is trespassing! " RM shouted, walking near Min Jae, the husband of my aunt.

Don't come near or I'll kill this girl!!" Min Jae shouted, scaring the boys.

"Hyung!! NO!! Please don't let him hurt her. " Taehyung, oppa begged.

Please just let you go! She doesn't want to go with you. Can't you see!? " Yoongi glared at Min Jae.

"NO, I'M BRINGING HER HOME AND NONE OF YOU WILL STOP ME!" Min Jae shouted, enraged.

"For what? So you can beat her up again? And then you'll kill her next, like what you did to your wife!? " Jimin shouted angrily.

"You Told Them! You freak! " Min Jae shouted, hitting me with the bat.

AUTHORS' POV

"NO!! OUCH! PLEASE STOP! " Y/N screamed, crying.

Don't Hurt Her!! Fine, take her, but please don't hurt her again. " Taehyung cried.