29

STALKER

YOURS POV
"Please tell me I'm not dreaming.." I mumbled shocked after me and my sister watched BTS latest interview "OMG!! he knows your account? y/n he's stalking you!!" my sister exclaimed "Really I'm not dreaming right?" I mumbled in shock "You aren't dreaming its really happening my dear sister.." y/s/n(your sister name) says sweetly shaking me

NEXT DAY.......

"Y/N DEAR!!" my crazy sister shouted storming my room with her phone on her hand "What!?! can you at least be quiet? cant you see I'm studying?" I say annoyed "Can you at least say hi to my viewers? and from what I know I'm older than you, so wheres the respect?" she laughed teasingly "And from what I know I'm more mature than you.." I fired back "Yah!!" she chuckles "Aish! can't you see I'm studying? unnie this is math you know how hard I study math since I suck at this." you sighed "You're studying math for a week already, that's enough, eat your breakfast first.." she scolded "Fine, I'm sorry.." I apologize as I stood up from my chair and headed to our kitchen "Now say hi!" she say as I wave and smiled at her phone.

"Since A lot Of people are messaging me to do a twitter live and reveal all the things you do, inside the house especially your morning routines." she says as you took a bite at your pancake  "Well when I woke up I immediately takes a shower cuz I love to take a bath at morning it feels so good, and as you can see I'm eating this pancake cooked by my sister you can also see how deliciously I eat it cuz theres this fact that I Love pancakes.." I say laughing slightly as I saw my sister reading some comments "They want you to tell them more about you." she says "I Love Milk, I can't live without it, I love panda's cuz its cute, I love the color blue I don't know why I'm not too girly as you thought.." I say thinking more facts about myself  "What's your hobbies?" she ask "I'm a swimmer, I joined or school swimming team since  primary, I love bowling, skating I also love boating like sailing and I love music so much.." I say "You also can dance.." my sister says behind the camera "Not much.." I replied before drinking my milk "Do you like spicy food?" she ask "No! I don't, but i can eat bibimbop.."  I say "We can see you don't look like a korean unlike your sister." my sister says again reading comments "Yes, because they just adopt me, I am a pilipino half american." I gently smile "Favorite song?" she ask "Taeyang's Wedding dress, but if you're asking about what's my favorite bts song its butterfly and serendipty.." I answer "Best bts choreograph song?" she reads "Spring day and I also like let go right now I like does kinds of choreography it's smooth and soft.." i answered "What do you prefer your future boyfriend to call you?" she says "His.." I proudly say "smooth!! Show us what's the latest you search on your search list.." your sister chuckles "well here you go." I showed my search list as it shows Mithology, zeus, athena, God and Goddess and I scroll more when it showed vernon "ooppss.. I think that's enough well as you can see its all about mithology since that's our topic this days ." i shyly says "And can you please explain why is there a vernon?" my sister teasingly say "One of my friend showed me a pic of him and I just has this feeling that I should search him up.." I answered.

A WEEK AFTER

AUTHORS POV

BTS INTERVIEW

MC asking bts questions from fans...
MC: "What will you call your future girlfriends?"
RM: Babe
JIN: princess
SUGA: love
JK: her name
JHOPE: sweety
V: jagi
JIMIN: Mine...

MC: "Where will you take them at your first date?"

RM: I'll take her where ever she wants to..
JIN; Some where we can eat..
SUGA: To daegu...
JK: I'll take her to a kareoke place so that I can sing for her..
JHOPE: To My Hope world...
V: I agree with namjoon hyung.. same with him...
JIMIN: it depend in her mood, maybe to pancake house, or we'll go bowling, skating or boating while listening to some music..

MC: "You have your chance to send a message to her what was it?"

The other member says there message now its jimin's turn

"Is there a chance for me to call you mine if I ask you? if yes then can you just search up my name no one else? love me no one else, be interested in me no one else, miss me no one else, can we just watch over each other, you just watching me cuz i don't like sharing at all.." jimin say in serious tone with his soft deep voice

Fans Comments:

Army1: do someone also thinks he's thinking about y/n? the famous director's daughter?
Army: I think the same.. did you watch y/n sister's twitter vlive with
y/n? she answered fans questions one of the fans ask what would she like her future boyfriend to call her and she say "His" then the mc asked the boys the same question, jimin answered "Mine" is this coincidence or he's doing this purposely?
army3: yeah she also says she loves pancake, boating, bowling, skating and music and jimin was asked "Where will you take them in your first date he answers "it depend in her mood, maybe to pancake house, or we'll go bowling, skating or boating while listening to some music.."
Army1: oh yeah I also watch that, she shows her search list where we saw that she search a lot of mithology stuffs and she also accidently shows she search up vernon then jimin's message was totally his reaction into it..
army4: ahaha.. jimin says "Is there a chance for me to call you mine if I ask you? if yes then can you just search up my name no one else? love me no one else, be interested in me no one else, miss me no one else, can we just watch over each other, you just watching me cuz I don't like sharing at all...?" so that's his reaction? but who is this y/n girl?
Army5: Y/n?? what are you guys talking about? but wahh.. jimin is alive today..
army6: y/n, is the daughter of the director of descendants of the sun
Army7: I'm pretty sure he did this in purpose...
army8: OMO! our chimchim is growing up..