25

SICK

YOONGI'S POV
"YES!!" I screamed as soon as our school bell ring signed that our class is finally over I took my bag and run outside excitedly to my best friend's classroom with my BTS groupmates following behind as soon as I saw hani her girl best friend I immediately smiled at her "Hey, hani! Where's y/n? I didn't see her the whole day." as soon as hani see's me I saw how she tensed up bitting her lips nervously, did something happen? what's this weird feelings that I'm having? this was the thoughts that hangs on my head as soon as I noticed hani's aura "I..... I..... don't know.. she's absent today, I... I... thought you know..." hani said stuttering "Hani? What's wrong? You don't look good? are you alright?" Jin hyung ask her same thing I wanted to ask "I- i'm Fine! don't worry i need to go, my mom is at the hospital she's waiting for me, bye guys..." after that she immediately stormed away making us even more curious and confused.

HANI'S POV
"I- I'm Fine! don't worry, I need to go, my mom is at the hospital she's waiting for me, bye guys.." as soon as I said does words I immediately stormed away to go to the hospital after entering a taxi.. " **** hospital, please" I told the driver as he drove me to my destination I look out the window mumbling "Sorry Yoongi, this is the last thing she ask me to do for her.."

YOONGI'S P.O.V
Almost a week but I don't see y/n around the school I asked some of her classmates but everyone's have the same answers "Yoongi she's been absent for a week already." some will also return A question to me like "I thought the two of you are best friends?" and again its our dismissal I immediately run to look for hani...
"HANI!!" I shouted to call hani's attention who's rushing out entering a taxi without looking back as I felt 6 pairs of eyes looking at me "I don't feel good, something is up.." I sigh "What are you thinking?" namjoon ask what now he can read minds? "I need to meet mark.." I says looking back at them "Mark hyung? y/n's cousin?" Jungkook ask earning a nod from me "Yes, he's the only one who can answer all this questions on my head who's been pestering me for a week."

TIME SKIPPED CUZ IM SO LAZY TODAY...

I saw mark about to enter his car rushing.. "Mark Hyung!!" I called "Oh yoongi? what are you doing here? aren't you going to visit y/n?
do you want a ride? I'm also going at the hospital." he says "wait? hospital?" I ask confusedly "Aha! y/n's at the hospital for a week now, her can- oh wait? you don't know?" he raise his eyebrows "Why is she in the hospital? and What should I know?" I ask nervously, feeling something up on my stomach what the hell is this feeling? "She didn't tell you that she's suffering a stage 3 cancer?" he says making us all gasped in shocked "CAN-cancer?" I exclaimed almost in tears "That girl is serious when she said that she wont bother you anymore.." he then said "Come on I'm bringing you to her." he continued telling us to enter his car..

At the hospital.....

"Hani!?! why didn't you tell me?" I say as soon as we saw hani outside her room "Yoo-ngi? I... I'm sorry..." she answered looking down at her hands "I Thought the three of us are best friends? hani, you know how much important she is to me why didn't you tell me? I asked you lots of time but why did you lie?" I say crying "EXACTLY WE ARE BEST FRIENDS, SHE ASKED ME TO NOT TELL YOU SHE BEGGED, I WANT YOU TO KNOW AND TO HELP ME CHEER HER UP BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS THE FACT THAT YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN MAKE HER HAPPY, WHO CAN MAKE HER FEEL BETTER NOT ME NOT ANYONE, ONLY YOU! BUT WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME YOUR FAULT? IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT YOU NEVER SAW HER EFFORT, HER FEELINGS TOWARDS YOU, SHE WATCHED YOU TALKING TO MINA HAPPILY EVEN IF SHE'S HURT SEEING HER FIRST LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE SHE IGNORE IT JUST FOR YOU TO BE HAPPY BECAUSE SHE LOVES YOU YOONGI, WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE FEELS EVERY TIME THAT YOU'LL ASK HER TO COME WITH YOU JUST TO HANG OUT WITH MINA? WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE FEELS EVERY TIME YOU FORGOTTEN YOUR PLAN WITH HER BECAUSE OF MINA? SHE KNOW THAT YOUR HAPPY WITH HER THAT'S WHY SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BOTHER YOU ANYMORE THAT'S WHY SHE ASKED ME NOT TO TELL YOU, TO LET YOU BE HAPPY WITH HER INSTEAD OF CRYING BECAUSE OF HER." hani says hitting me hardly I froze on the spot, she loves me? how stupid am I to not notice it? yoongi why? "NOW? DID IT HIT YOU? DID YOU NOW REALIZE HOW MUCH YOU HURT YOUR OWN BESTFRIE-" I cut her "STOP I LOVE HER! I DO LOVE HER!!" I shouted "AS A FRIEND RIGHT?" she coldly asked that made me shut, do I love her just as a friend or love her in some other way, fuck yoongi what the hell is happening to you? "RIGHT?!! ANSWER ME!!" she angrily says "I..... DON'T KNOW!! I DON'T KNOW!!" I shouted "Guys stop!! hani!! this wont make things any better, how is her?" mark hyung says "I want to talk to her." I say "Good luck talking to her body."  she says what the hell? "What do you mean?" I asked as tears storms out her eyes.