50

WARNING: SMUT ⚠️❗❗❗

JUNGKOOK AS YOUR STEP BROTHER

AUTHORS P.O.V
"YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU HAD SEX WITH HIM!?!" Your best friend shouted shock "Yah! keep it down! mom's down stair!" You told her as she sat down your bed "OMG! MY SHIP IS SAILING!!" she squeals "Shhh!! as I said at first I don't want to do it but he was so good that I couldn't make him stop." you told her as she chuckle "Told you once you experience it you'll look for it everyday." She says making you blush "Now do you feel something for him?"" She ask "I already did like him since highschool." I say as she squeal "I knew it! So you're together now?" She asked as you nod and smiled "OMG!!" With that your phone rings and when you look at it, it's Jungkook calling "Oopps.. He's calling, go answer it.." your best friend says and you answered the call

JK: hey? Babe Where are you? I couldn't see you here at school..
YOU: Oww... Sorry! I forgot to text you, I'm home, We we're dismissed early today so I head home already.
JK: Its alright baby, Wanna hang at my club after our practice?
YOU: sure, but can you tell dad?
I mean he wont let me go out without you so..
JK: we'll pick you up don't worry.
YOU: and can I bring athena ?
JK: sure! Yoongi hyung will love too..
YOU: yey! thanks.
JK: You're welcome! I'll see you later, love you!
YOU: love you too!

Time skips...

Text

Kookie❤️: we're on our way to pick you up..
Y/nie❤️: about that mom and dad will be going out of town, they asked us to stay and look after the house
Kookie❤️: So they're gone now?
Y/nie❤️: yep!
Kookie❤️: Well that's not a problem tell athena to go home
Y/nie❤️: what? Why?
Kookie❤️: cause she wont like to see what is about to happen once I get home.
Y/nie❤️: oh god! no your not!
Kookie❤️: Yes I am! Going to eat you out and make you feel even more good unlike last night
Y/nie❤️: kookie!
Kookie❤️: why? You don't want me to?
Y/nie❤️: no, we just had sex last night..
Kookie❤️: so? We can make out everyday,  and good timing since mom and dad is going out of town.
Y/nie:❤️: Still a no!
Kookie❤️: oh! daddy don't take no, When I come home get your pussy ready cause I wont get easy on you this time.
Y/nie❤️: ugh! How can you be hot on text too?
Kookie❤️: that's because it's me kitten.. I bet your getting wet now.
Y/nie❤️: Fuck you! Now get your ass home cause your making me horny!
Kookie❤️: yes ma'am! on my way..

TIME SKIP...
THE NEXT DAY

I woke up and found jungkook sleeping beside me with his hands wraps around me, I tries to stood up but he's holding onto me tight "Where you think you're going?" He says with his morning voice "I need to get up." I say as he snuggle to me "Baby its to early don't you remember it's already our vacation no more class." He say "I know but me and athena have plans today." I say as he opened his left eyes to look at me "What plan is that?" He asked "We're going to the mall and buy some things for her birthday tomorrow." I says "Only the two of you?" He asked as I shook my head "her brother is coming with us.." I say as he sits up "You mean the mark guy?" He asked again as I nod "But that guy likes you since no one knows when" he says "So?" I say as he pouts "Now Clean yourself I'm going to cook us breakfast." I say and leaves the room, I started cooking pancakes few minutes later the doorbell rings and I know exactly who it is, I opened the door and welcomed athena we head back to the kitchen and I continued cooking soon enough a mascular arm wraps around me and a face over my shoulder "can I just come with you?" he asked as I chuckle "athena is here, can you stop being a flirt?" I say "Don't care!" He says making me laugh "you guys are cute you know that?" My athena says "I know" Jungkook answers "So can I just go with you?" He ask as I look at athena "Fine with me! I mean look at him, he just want to be with his girl what's wrong with that?" Athena say as I can sense Jungkook smiling "Bingo!" he says and high fives athena "Fine fine! now move your hands." I say as he shake his head "But kookie I cant move." I whine "Don't care." He says "Ahh.. you're such a baby!" I sigh "Yup! Your baby!" He smirks making me chuckle "Alright alright, Baby can you now move so I can put your food on the plate so you can eat already?" I say as he nod, heads to the table and waited for me to serve him the food "Here you go! Pancake and bacon for my baby." I say "Thanks jagi!" He sweetly smiled "Why don't you guys tell your parents about how you two feels to each other maybe they'll understand?" Athena suggest catching us off guard "I do want but.." Jungkook says and look at me "She doesn't want to?" Athena ask as he nods "Can you stop being a scaredy cat towards your dad?" She says and looks at me "I'm scared what if---" "he hurts you like your mom? Y/n that's in the past it was your mothers fault why he hurt her, she cheated so she deserves those slaps from him, and when did he tried to hurt you? He never did! He's very protective when it comes to you, unlike your mom." She says as I sigh "can we not talk about mom?" I say as I look at Jungkook eating his food not wanting to interrupt our talk "Why cause Jungkook is here? He need to know y/n! He deserves to know! What if one day she'll came back and tries to kill you again?" She says making Jungkook choke and look at us "Kill? What?" He asked "It's nothing serious." I say "Nothing serious? Then why don't you tell me?" He says making me sigh "Fine! The reason why dad and mom broke up is because my mom cheated and my mom is a member of some powerful gang, my mom married my dad because of money, and when he divorced her, she becomes very angry and tried to kill me as a revenge on my dad but dad came on time to save me then he brings her to jail but then few weeks ago I heard she's already out of the jail." I says as Jungkook look at me with serious face "Why didn't you tell me earlier? I have someone who can help." He says and held my hand "Who?" I ask "yoongi hyung! He is known as the prince of mafia's." He says "He's what?" I asked as he chuckled "Believe it or not he really is, I'll tell him about this so that he can help us." He says as I nod "Now take a shower we're still going to the mall." Athena say as I laugh and obeys.