Chapter 2

"This place is huge!"

"Didn't know your friend had this many friends. I thought she only had two." Joe commented looking around as well.

"Joe!" I hit his arm. "She has more than 2 friends. She has 3 friends."

"Bella Baby!" Lenny smiled as he approached me with wide-open arms signaling for me to hug him like always. I hugged him and smiled. "How was the hotel. I know I made a great suggestion."

"Hi, Lenny and Roy. It was amazing Lenny thank you." I hugged Roy who was standing next to him.

"Hey, Bella. How have you been?"

"I've been great, you?"

"Pretty good actually."

"Bella!" I heard Meadow yell from the doorway. Her stomach was almost as big as mine. 

"Meadow!" We hugged carefully of our bumps. "How are you?" I asked after we pulled away.

"I'm good. How about you and Joe?"

"Great, just a little worried about this guy coming out." I put my hands on my stomach and smiled.

"Speaking of that Bella I do need to warn you though Mr.-"

"Bella." All three of us turned our heads to the voice.

"Mr. King." He walked closer to us. "Nice to see you again."

"Yeah 'nice' " He said in a harsh tone towards me, "You left."

"That would be true." He got closer every second.

"Without saying anything."

"I didn't know I had to tell my previous boss about where I would be moving."

"Be-"

"Hi, I'm Joe. Bella's boyfriend." He said putting much emphasis on the word 'boyfriend.'

"Boyfriend?" Hunter laughed. "Bella you have downgraded so much." Shocked, my mouth fell open a tiny bit.

"What is wrong with Joe? Certainly lasted longer than any type of relationship you had." I said clearly annoyed.

"Just saying, Amore. From Billionaires to non-millionaires." He said looking at Joe.

"I don't care about money."

"I mean probably need to money since you're pregnant." His eyes went down to my stomach. I put my hands on it.

"I'm sorry mate, I don't know who you are but I think you should leave Bella alone." Then a girl with brown hair came over to Hunter. He wrapped his arm around her and kissed her.

"Who's this babe?" She asked.

"Brynn this is an old friend, Bella, and her boyfriend, Joe. Bella this is Brynn, My girlfriend." He said and smirked. Shock. That was all I could feel. Brynn actually stayed with him for over a week?!

"Nice to meet you." I smiled and shook her hand. She smiled back and then shook Joe's hand also.

"Likewise. So how exactly do you know Hunter?" She asked.

"I used to work for him."

"Oh were you the girl some years back who was his assistant? I remember all over the magazines 'Hunter King's Assistant Comes Out Of Charity Even Crying.' or something like that."

"That would be me."

"Sorry you probably won't like this but do you mind if I can get an autograph. I've read all of Lenny's magazines and seen you on almost all of them. Your absolutely gorgeous and I admire you for somehow keeping everything so perfect. Please tell me your secrets." She laughed.

"Of course I don't mind." She took out a pen from her purse and a magazine. Someone was prepared. It was one of my older ones's the one with Hunter also. Who still has these?

"Can't believe people still have this." I laughed as I signed it. Seeing me and Hunter together made me cringe and remember the day when we did this.

"I have everyone. I've saved them all since you and Meadow started. So when I found out that my brother was dating Meadow who also models with you I went ecstatic. I've been waiting for this day forever. Sorry just really excited and happy." She apologized.

"It's fine." I handed her back her pen.

"Come on Brynn let's not bother them anymore."

"No, I want to hang out with Bella and Meadow if that's ok with you." Hunter sighed.

"Yeah, it's fine." They both sat down in the two last empty seats at our table.

"So Bella what is it like in London. I've always wanted to go, but Hunter doesn't want to. So I'm thinking about going myself."

"Well, I think it's a great idea. It's always good to get away from certain people." I glanced over at Hunter. "Plus maybe we can meet up and hang out or something."

"That would be great. Hunter, I'm going to London next month."

"What? When did you decide this."

"Just now." She smiled and kissed his cheek.

...

"I'll be right back babe. I'm gonna get us more drinks." Joe got up.

"Ok," I answered. Meadow had left to go greet more guests a while back and now it was just Brynn and I talking.

"Brynn can you go get me something to drink," Hunter asked. Brynn stopped talking to me and looked at him.

"Really? You go get up I am talking."

"Brynn just go."

"Ok fine. I'll be right back Bella." She got up leaving the two of us alone.

"You did that on purpose." I glared at him and he shrugged.

"Maybe I did maybe I didn't."

"You know you did. What do you want to say?"

"Why did you leave? Why didn't you tell me you were leaving? And this baby, how far along are you?"

"I have my reasons, and honestly you don't have to know."

"I think it is, especially since we had sex 8 months ago."

"Not like you would be here for the baby if it were yours." No one said anything after that. I leaned back in my chair not looking at Hunter. But Hunter stayed staring at me like he was trying to read me.

"Well this looks quite awkward. Here's your drink babe." Joe said and sat down. I thanked him and talked to him ignoring the fact that Hunter was here.

°EDITED°