Chapter 33

A little later in the night, everyone was outside well mostly everyone. Eli and Parker stayed inside since they were tired. Now it was just Nolan, Meadow, Hunter, and I. Nolan had made a fire. It was very relaxing to have all of us together.

"So Bella how are things with you and Hunter?" Meadow asked.

"Oh you know we are just doing our parenting thing right now. Nothing much is happening." I looked around and he was looking at me.

"I wanted to say something Bella," Hunter got up from his chair. Confused, I watched him come over to me. He had one hand in his pocket and got on one knee. I started him in shock. This couldn't be happening.

"Bella I've known you for so long now and I feel like we've gone through so much even though you did move across the world. I'm sorry for everything I've put you through. But I want to make everything better and for our future together and with Eli. I know this may be a lot right now but I feel like we have found a good place for both of us. So Bella Amore will you marry me?"

I didn't know what to say. No words would come out of my mouth. I could already hear Meadow tearing up a little. My eyes couldn't leave Hunter's, who was just waiting for my answer. I lift my hands to wipe away the tears that were slowly dripping down my face. I nodded and whispered a 'yes'.

His lips turned upward to form a huge smile. I hugged him and brought him to stand up. I could feel him sliding the ring on my finger but I could only pay attention to him.

...

"Mommy!" I turned around in my dress and saw Elijah running at me. I laughed and carefully bent down to hug him. I haven't seen him since Wednesday which was two days ago.

It was a struggle to pick out a dress but it was nice having Meadow and Lenny there

"Hey buddy," I fixed his tiny bow tie and kissed him on his head. "Are you ready?" He smiled and nodded excitedly.

"Listen to Aunt Meadow ok?" Meadow put her hand out which he took. She took him out of the room leaving me by myself.

This was it, only waited four years for this. I guess it could be worse. I took a deep breath before making my way towards the doors.

I saw everyone else waiting in line to walk out and then I heard the music play. I took one last breath and the doors opened. It took my eyes a second to adjust but I saw everyone standing up.

At the end of the aisle, I saw Hunter trying to keep it together. Peter had already lost it and was wiping his eyes. I held my head high and walked down the aisle, passing everyone who had meant so much to me.

When I finally got to Hunter he couldn't take his eyes off of me and I couldn't take mine off of him. You'd think after seeing him in a suit so much he would look normal, but it was like he had never worn one before.

"Thank you all for joining us..."

Once the ceremony was over, it felt like it had gone by so fast. You spend all of this time preparing for this moment and it barely lasted 45 minutes. It was all worth it though finally being with Hunter.

"I love you," I smiled and kissed Hunter.

°EDITED°