Chapter 6

The next few days weren't as exciting. Hunter spent most of the time doing work. Brynn, Meadow, and I spent a lot of time together. We even talked about me possibly moving back to the States, but I wasn't too fond of the idea. I mean I practically just got to England.

"You got everything Bella?" Joe asked as he zipped up his bag. I neatly folded the last few pieces of clothes into my suitcase. I zipped it shut with no problems what so ever.

"Yup. What time is it? We have to be at the airport at 2."

"11:35." He answered. "I called a cab for us."

"We should probably get going then. Knowing Meadow she'll try to hold me back. Even if she is pregnant." I laughed and put my suitcase on the ground. I lifted the handle up and followed Joe out of the guest bedroom. "Meadow! We are leaving!" I shouted throughout the house.

"Coming!" I heard footsteps rushing down the stairs. "I can't believe you are leaving already. Can't you stay? Please. I miss having my best friend here."

"I miss you too but we see each other every now and then. You have Brynn also. I'll try to come a little after the baby comes." She hugged me fully understanding.

"Still, please. Joe! Make her stay." Joe put his hands up.

"I can't make her do anything."

A loud beep came from outside. I turned to look out the window and saw our cab waiting for us. "Our cab is here. We have to go." She nodded.

"Bye. I'll see you soon."

"See you whenever the little monster comes out." I laughed as I opened the door. Joe said bye to everyone well except for Hunter. He was being unsocial as usual. We left and got in the cab.

...

"Ah, home sweet home." I set my things down by the door and went to the couch and fell face-first on it. Joe laughed quietly and sat down next to my feet.

"You still have meetings tomorrow Bell. You should probably get to sleep so you aren't exhausted.

"Come on let's go to bed. You'll regret it in the morning. You always do."

"Fine." I got up and we walked to the bedroom. I stripped and changed Joe doing the same.

...

A few weeks later and everything got back to normal including my sleeping schedule. I've just gotten back to my usual routine and the same for Joe.

"I'm heading out Joe. I'll be back a bit afternoon." I said as I picked up my purse. Joe appeared from our bedroom and walked over to me.

"Have fun. Don't spend everything." He kissed me on the lips and when we pulled away I laughed lightly.

"I won't when have I ever?"

"Never but you've been close."

"I haven't. I'm just going out to look around."

"Yeah 'look' which means buying. I've invited a few mates over for a bit so if you come back to chaos don't be surprised."

"I won't be out long. Bye love you." I kissed him again and then opened the front door.

"Love you." He said before I shut the door. I walked down the hallway and to the elevator. I waited to get to the first floor before I put my sunglasses on. It sure was a sunny day. I enjoy walking down the streets of London actually. It is amazing here and I feel like it's home, but I do think about my old home.

When I'm not doing anything, I sometimes drift off into my thoughts. I've thought about what my life would have been like without ever meeting Mr. King.

Would I even be here?

Met Joe?

Would I still be working in The Coffee Cafe?

Modeling, would that exist for me?

I have no clue and it sometimes upsets me that the only reason I am here is because of Mr. King. I don't think I've ever fully thought about all of this.

"Bloody Hell! Watch where you're going you old hag!" A woman shouted. I snapped out of my thought world and saw I bumped into a woman. She was holding a now crushed cup of coffee and her once white shirt was brown.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." I appolgized. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Damn right you weren't. I mean look at my shirt. You better be paying for my dry cleaning."

"I will." I dug through my purse and pulled out 20 pounds. "Hopefully this should pay for it." She snatched it out of my hand and turned around to the dry cleaning place.

I started walking so people wouldn't think I am crazy or something. Looking around to make sure no one saw anything, I noticed a suspicious person slightly hiding behind a car. When I saw a flash go off I knew it was the paparazzi. Great.

I turned around and quikly went back to my and Joe's pent house. I do not want any of this. I don't need it. When I got to our floor, I got inside quickly. I can't wait for tomorrows article on how I probably dumped coffee on a woman.

"Back already? You must be good at spending money." Joe laughed. He sat up on the couch.

"They saw me." I dropped my purse on the counter.

"Who?"

"The news people saw me." He got up and walked over to me. He embraced me in a hug.

"It'll be fine. Who cares? You know whatever they try to is not true. They are just bloody money seekers." I laughed lightly.

"Well now I feel like I am overdramatic. I'm such a drama queen."

"You're not wrong." I gasped.

"Joe!"

"What I can't deny the facts, but I like that about you sometimes." I smiled and kissed him. At the same time I felt water running down my leg. I pulled away quick and looked down. This is great. Just great.

°EDITED°