②:⑧

Fingerprints Present dayStorybrooke

Fingerprints
Present day
Storybrooke

I walk and walk until I reach an old black and orange house and unlock the door with a key that was under the mat.

Seriously? Who the hell puts their house key under a mat?

I walk into the door and shut it quietly, setting the key down on a table next to a cell phone and car keys.

I then tiptoe up the stairs and into a closed door to see a figure sleeping soundly in a king sized bed.

As I walk over to the bed, a floor board beneath me pops and Gold sits up in his bed.

I ran to the bed and jumped on top of him as he yelled.

"What are you doing?" He asks, breathing heavily.

I tilt my head and smile, "something I should have done long ago."

And with that, I stab his stomach and pull the knife out.

His white cloth shirt slowly turned red and damp.

Suddenly, my head gets dizzy and I fall off him and onto the floor.

My breathing got heavy as I stare up at the ceiling. My sight goes in and out of focus.

I lay there, unable to comprehend what I have done. I can't control myself anymore.

I sit up and look over to the bed only to see Mr. Gold with his back against the wall.

"You better go," he said as he motioned to the phone beside him, "Emma and Graham will be here soon."

My eyes switch from his bloody stomach to his face, "no, no, no..."

He tried to hide a smile, but failed, "go."

I grab onto the bed, trying to pull myself up, tears covering my site, "I'm sorry."

Suddenly I hear sirens in the distance and see flashing red and blue lights coming from a window behind me.

I look up at him for the last time and run out of the bedroom. I then fly down the steps and out the backdoor.

I run and run until I can't. I run until I see my house in the distance, the sun rising behind it.

I stumble through the front door, meeting Alec's eyes.

I try my best not to pass out as I examine his facial features.

He was scared and confused. I could tell he wanted to help, but wasn't too sure how to.

I needed him now more than ever. He was the only person that could help me because he wasn't under the rule of Regina.

"I don't know what I did," I start, "I couldn't control myself."

He opens his mouth, searching for something to say, but my eyes drift shut and I fall to the ground.

Unconscious.