④:⑨

Put a Hook in itPresent dayNeverland

Put a Hook in it
Present day
Neverland

I walked into the woods and Hook followed after me, "What are we doing?"

"We're finding Gold," I answer, "I think Peter wants to rekindle their relationship."

He nodded.

After a couple minutes, he spoke again, "Speaking of relationships. Emma and I kissed."

I laughed, "What and you think that kiss actually meant something?"

"I do," He bragged, "I think it means she's finally starting to see me for the man I really am."

I stopped walking and turned around, "A one handed pirate with a drinking problem? I'm new to this whole adult thing, but I'm pretty sure that's less than appealing."

"Woman of honor," he says under his breath.

I roll my eyes and ignore him, continuing to push through the dense forest.

After a couple moments of silence the pirate broke, "What would a woman of honor, like yourself do with a secret?"

"Depends on what it is," I answer honestly.

Hook doesn't answer back as quickly, "It's about Balefire."

I stop dead in my tracks.

"What?"

I turn around to face the pirate, who is now clenching his jaw and looking down at the ground.

"Pan got me alone and tried to get me to kill David," he explained and my eyes went wide, "don't worry. I didn't take it. After I turned him down he told me something that you cannot tell anyone else."

I step toward the pirate, "and that would be?"

"Balefires alive."

I freeze in place.

"H-He's dead," I said slowly, "I watched him die Killian."

"Well he's not. And he's in Neverland," Hook says with a hint of annoyance.

I surveyed the man with questioning eyes. His sudden change in demeanor confused me.

He should be happy. Henry has his father back. Gold has his son back. Emma has her-

Oh.

My face turns serious, "You're scared Emma will run back to him."

Hook stays quiet.

"You're unbelievable," I laugh.

He shoots me a death stare and I roll my eyes.

"I'm going to find Bae," I announce before starting to walk away.

Hook grabs my forearm before I could leave his sight, "you can't. The lost boys are out there."

"Hook, they're more scared of me than I am of them," I say slowly, "I'm fine."

And with that, I use my powers to try and teleport to Gold.