①:①

FlashbackEnchanted Forest (12 years old)

Flashback
Enchanted Forest
(12 years old)

As the queen and her forces rode through our town, my mother hid me in the trap door under the floorboards.

The floor may have covered me, but they couldn't cover the screams and wails of the neighboring families. I was sick and tired of the queen killing people just so she can get revenge on one person. I decided to take action.

I walked up the ladder and pushed open the secret door. I carefully walked out of my house and onto the dirt streets of my village.

It was full of destruction. Fire crackled. Bodies lay beneath me. And loud cries could still be heard, only louder.

"Luna!?" I heard my mother call.

I looked up and saw mother on a hill of bodies, an evil guard has her by her hands as the queen stands next to them.

"MAMA!" I scream as the queen takes a sword from one of her guards and slices my mother's throat. Killing her.

Tears flood my eyes as the Evil Queen looks at me and smiles. I turned around and ran as fast as I could, vowing to never return back to the place I once called home.

Enchanted Forest

{4 years later}

I was sitting in a tree, watching a young man deliver a bowl filled with gold to his poor village.

"Thank you so much, Robin!" An old woman said and he handed a handful of gold to her.

I was looking for a man. His name was Will Scarlet. He took something that was mine and I must take it back.

The only way to get to him was to find Robin Hood, and it looks like today is my lucky day.

I waited until the bucket was empty then followed him back to his camp. Exactly where I needed him.

"Another good day, men!" He celebrates as he enters his campsite.

I walk in from behind them and say, "not for me."

They all jump in their seats as I stand next to Robin.

I smile at him and he returns it, "What can I help you with, Luna?"

"I need my daggers back," I look around the camp, "Where's Scarlet?"

Will Scarlet was the youngest of the Merry Men. He was a year older than me and acted like a seven year old.

One of the men points to a tent, "Sleeping."

"Thank you," I say as I set my hand on his shoulder.

I walk past the rest of them and walk right into the tent. I had never worked with the Merry Men before, but every thief knew of each other. And most importantly we all respected one another, except for Will and I.