④:③

Pirate Reunion  Present dayStorybrooke

Pirate Reunion 
Present day
Storybrooke

David, Snow, Emma, and I drove to the park to break the news to Henry. As we pulled up, I saw Gold standing off to the side as Granny started at him with her crossbow in hand.

I sensed that he was doing something shady so I quickly got out of the car, "Gold."

He jumped at the sound of my voice as I walked up to him, "Luna?"

"That's me," I simply said, "What are you doing here?"

David and Snow watched from the car as Emma walked over to Henry.

"Well, my son made it clear I'm to stay away from him, so I'm spending some time with my grandson instead," He explained, "What are you doing here Ms. Woods."

"I have some news to share with you, and it's not good," I said.

He shook his head and began to walk away, "Not interested."

"It's about Bae."

He stopped in his tracks and turned around, "Yeah. What about him?"

I sighed and got closer to him, "Tamara shot him."

"What?" He stumbled back a little, "He's dead?"

"They used a bean to open a portal," I tried to explain, "Bae was hurt so badly that he fell through. He's gone."

Gold took a breath, "Bae wasn't supposed to die."

"I know," I said trying to hold back some tears, "Listen to me. Greg and Tamara—they took something from Regina—a magical trigger. If they activate it, it'll self-destruct. Everyone not born in this world will die."

I looked at the broken man in front of me, trying to read him. He was clearly distraught. From my sudden appearance to the death of his son, I knew he wasn't in a good place.

"We need your help."

He shook his head and began to walk away again, "No."

David and Snow walked up behind me to see what was going on.

"They killed your son in cold blood, and you don't wanna stop them?" I asked in shock as the crocodile walked away from an opportunity at vengeance.

He turned around and shook his head as tears formed in his eyes, "They didn't kill my son. You did. I sent you to Neverland to find Bae, and now he's dead. Magic always has a price, and this—this is it. But I'm prepared to pay it."

I opened my mouth to say something, but he was right. I swallowed the lump in my throat and looked toward Snow for help.

"But...we'll die," She spoke up, "You'll die!"

"Well, I've made my peace with that," He says, then walks away.

Snow and David look on in shock as I burn holes in the back of the cowards head. He always seemed to step down when we needed him the most.