①:⑨

TriangleFlashback Neverland(Day 7)

Triangle
Flashback
Neverland
(Day 7)

"How?" Killian asked as he stared at the magic bean on the table.

"You do not want to know," I laugh as I think about when Peter kissed me.

I had stealthily been able to use my powers to make the bean appear in my hand as he was occupied.

"We should be able to leave by dawn," he said, changing the subject.

I nodded as I smirked at him,"Sounds good to me, Captain."

He got up from his seat and pulled me into his lips for a deep kiss. I smiled into it and he pulled back.

"I should ready the ship," he smiled then walked out of the room.

Once he left I looked back down at the desk. The magic bean was almost a glowing green. It was truly magical.

I grabbed it, shoving it into my pocket before following Hook.

He was throwing things around on the top deck. I just looked at him and shook my head.

I had some time on my hands until we would be ready to go home, so I decided to explore more of the island.

I didn't want to go too far from the ship, so I walked the beach. I got far enough to where I couldn't see the ship, but I could get there in a matter of minutes.

The sun was coming over the horizon as I walked. The orange glow reflected off the water and nearly blinded me when I looked at it. But it was simply a breathtaking view that I wouldn't think of missing.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" I jumped as I heard a voice from behind me.

I turn to see Pan standing a couple feet away from me.

"Don't ever do that again," I warn as I calmly turn back to the water.

I could hear the sand kick up as he walked over to me. We stood shoulder to shoulder as we looked at the sunrise.

"Are you going to miss it?" He asks, breaking the silence.

I was a bit taken off guard and I quickly looked at him, "What?"

Did he know I had the bean?

"You know," he says as he looks down at me, "when our deal expires."

I internally sigh and let out a breath as I turn to the water once again, "right."

I stare at the water and shake my head, "it's bold of you to assume I'm leaving."

I could see him immediately turn to me out of the corner of my eye, "you don't want to leave?"

I smirked then looked over at his shocked expression.

He smiled and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers as we looked at each other.

I shot him a genuine smile then leaned my head on his shoulder. I could feel his eyes still on me despite the once-in-a-lifetime view in front of us.

I had him.

I, Luna Woods, had gotten Peter Pan to fall for me in a week.

More importantly, I had realized deep down that the guilt I was feeling toward betraying him was most likely feelings I suppressed for the boy.

I paid no mind to the feeling and continued on with my plan.

The sun was now fully up in the sky, meaning Killian was most likely done setting the ship up.

I lifted my head from Pan's shoulder and looked over at him with a guilty glance, "I'm sorry."

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as I backed away.

I quickly pulled out a crossbow I had stolen from the camp and loaded it with an arrow. I was careful not to touch the shaft, as it was drenched in the squid ink Killian had given me before I left.

I aimed it up at Pan as he stared at me with wide eyes.

"What are you doing?" He asks quickly.

I keep my expression emotionless, "what I have to do."

"Wait!" He tries to reason, "you can't tell me all of this was fake."

I smile at him, "Of course it was."

His eyes drowned in a bit of sadness as I stared at him through the sight.

"Oh, Love, did you really think you could make Luna Woods fall for you?" I laughed as his jaw clenched, "oh please. Love isn't real."

I pulled the trigger.

Pan's hand flew up and grabbed the arrow just before it could hit him. His body lit up a light blue as he froze in place.

His eyes were glued to me as I lowered the bow. I smiled widely at him and put it away.

I ran past him and toward the ship. I had to leave before my consciousness caught up to me. Killian was by the wheel as I got on board.

When he saw me, I walked up to him and landed a firm kiss onto his lips. He seemed to be caught off guard by the sudden action, but eventually gave in.

It didn't feel the same and that scared me.

I pulled back and gave him a wide smile. I was going home.

I could hear the waves of the ocean smack against the ship as we sailed away from the beach.

I looked back one last time and was met with the eyes of Peter. He looked like he was on the verge of a mental breakdown. His eyes were glazed over with tears that he would dare let fall. He took a breath and I couldn't help but stare.

I rested my hands against the edge of the ship. I took a breath at an attempt to compose myself, but I was unsuccessful. One single tear fell into the ocean below me.

I quickly turned around and broke contact with the boy.

I walked back over to Killian and he pulled the bean out of his pocket, "would you like to do the honors, ma lady?"

I nodded and took the bean from his hand, throwing it into the ocean.

A large green portal, similar to the once from the enchanted forest, appeared in the water.

"Hold on!" Hook yelled.

I grabbed onto a nearby pole as we plunged into the hole.